lol qftas long as you have a sense of humor you will always have somethin BK lacks
uhh actually when i took heat here, it eventually blew over because it wasn't two egos battling on the intarweb and was not a big deal... when mkind took heat at p5s, he left there and came here, i guess? i don't have a sense of humor?? please comment less on things you know absolutely nothing about. ask anyone who knows me, i'll definitely call people out on funny **** and usually am quick to take it back when i get called out.venetian%20waitress%20from%20vegas.JPGlol umbrellaments
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, you're in on probationary status. Don't track mud on the carpet.ATTENTION FCPers: who can we send over to P5s in exchange?
i volunteer the stein to take over the rankings
uhh actually when i took heat here, it eventually blew over because it wasn't two egos battling on the intarweb and was not a big deal... when mkind took heat at p5s, he left there and came here, i guess? i don't have a sense of humor?? please comment less on things you know absolutely nothing about. ask anyone who knows me, i'll definitely call people out on funny **** and usually am quick to take it back when i get called out.
Wow, and I was only joking around with that comment but I guess I might be right...lameasssaments...:wink wink:

lol @ this forum... how are you gonna say "as long as you have a sense of humor you will always have somethin BK lacks" - a comment that has no hint of sarcasm and i'm definitely not your friend so you definitely wouldn't be randomly joking around with me - and then back up and pretend you were being sarcastic and it was a joke when i respond?btw mkind if it's strategy discussion you want i suggest 2+2 fwiw...

lol @ this forum... how are you gonna say "as long as you have a sense of humor you will always have somethin BK lacks" - a comment that has no hint of sarcasm and i'm definitely not your friend so you definitely wouldn't be randomly joking around with me - and then back up and pretend you were being sarcastic and it was a joke when i respond?
I was just going off the big Sickie vs. BK thread from a week or so ago. You remember the one where you got all bent and couldn't take a little ribbing. Sorry you missed the connection. I will try and hold your hand through it next time. Just so we are now on the same page...no sw in this post. Go smoke a fatty and learn to not take shit so seriously, it's pathetic.Edit: I am leaving work now. I will be back on around 10pm or so, so don't freak out if I don't respond to a post of yours within a minute or so. Kthxbye!

Welcome Jason. Good player, seem like a nice enough guy, GL with getting people to get over 'Screen-gate'. ;)LOL BK...I could care less about anything in this thread besides the picture with you and hte old Asian waitress. No one will ever come close to owning you as hard as she did. Still LOLing. :club:

This last page is pathetic. I agree with BK btw (shocker)
you're gay

Hi Jason......welcome !Everyone has some skeletons in the closet, but many of us suck at poker, so no one cares about ours :club: Of course, now my curiosity is piqued, so I have to pm Ray :D Please post in strat to share your winning ways with us !

Hi Jason......welcome !Everyone has some skeletons in the closet, but many of us suck at poker, so no one cares about ours :club: Of course, now my curiosity is piqued, so I have to pm Ray :D Please post in strat to share your winning ways with us !
I'd love you hear about your skeleton(s).indulge.- Jordan
6 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: ForRealDD, Mkind0516
Just me & you.So, you wanna....I dunno.....kiss?Welcome to FPC, or FCP..whatever it is.