• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forums.Next time don't be a tease by hinting at some controversy but not disclosing :D You know how everyone likes to revel in the misfortunes of others, and by everyone I mean me :club: Just kidding bud, I'll go check out P5's for the juicy details.Welcome again.

welcome sir, and youll be a new valued member to this forum.. make sure to check out the strat forums, im sure we wold love to tap your brain there :club:

name='Mkind0516' date='Monday, March 26th, 2007, 1:25 AM' post='1792316']

My name is Jason "mkind0516" Laso. I'm guessing many of u already know me
No, but that's not saying much since I don't frequent alot of other forums. In fact I've been on here for almost a year and I still see 'forum regular" names for the first time. Hope you enjoy yourself here. For the most part everyone in this forum is tolerable. Just don't do any video "impressions" without the expressed written consent of those easily offended. You're off to a good start though, I haven't read any flames yet on your first post which has a tendency to bring out the food critics. :club:
Those who know me know I have been marred by controversy for much of the last 2 weeks due to an incident with another top player in Bahamas earlier this year. I won't get into what this is here. I've given my side of the story and I'm not going into it any further. In fact, I've come to FCP to get away from the controversy. I'm looking for a forum where people aren't looking for opportunities to just hate on others or brag about how amazing they run. I'm looking for a place to discuss some strategy, meet some new interesting people/players, and to just have some fun. I was told by a friend of mine, xtracey, this is the place to do it.So I'm here at FCP to give things a shot. For those who are aware of my past, I hope you can join me in putting it behind us, and we can all move on to better things. I'd like to just be a regular member here and not under the scrutiny of all the bloodhounds at Pocket Fives. GL to all, and I look forward to meeting you and talking to you through posts.--Jason
What if we really do run amazing....?????
i just read through the threads at P5s. holy **** was that the most boring dribble i ever read in my life. cliff notes: people bitched about things.welcome.
Agreed. The fact that it was even compared to a Justin Z was silly. I don't think the thing is a big deal at all. But I figured if people wanted to read about it they could.Ray

i haven't read any other post in this thread, but all i have to say isHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHArunningawayfromyourpastaments

My name is Jason "mkind0516" Laso. I'm guessing many of u already know me; for those of you who don't, here's a quick introduction:
Welcome sir. Always nice to gain another great player.
Welcome.Please post in strat.:club:
I approve this message.
i haven't read any other post in this thread, but all i have to say isHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHArunningawayfromyourpastaments
Well I guess it would've been naive to think they're wouldn't be any haters
HAHA.I always enjoy the light BK looks at every situation.
Well I guess it would've been naive to think they're wouldn't be any haters
I wouldn't take that to heart as long as your rated above him on P5.
My name is Jason "mkind0516" Laso. I'm guessing many of u already know me; for those of you who don't, here's a quick introduction:I'm 19 years old from Manalapan, New Jersey. I dropped out of Quinnipiac University last December to turn pro. I am currently ranked 41st in Pocket 5's online tournament player rankings. I am also a fairly regular middle/high NL grinder on Full Tilt. I currently work as a guest pro for Cardrunners.com.Those who know me know I have been marred by controversy for much of the last 2 weeks due to an incident with another top player in Bahamas earlier this year. I won't get into what this is here. I've given my side of the story and I'm not going into it any further. In fact, I've come to FCP to get away from the controversy. I'm looking for a forum where people aren't looking for opportunities to just hate on others or brag about how amazing they run. I'm looking for a place to discuss some strategy, meet some new interesting people/players, and to just have some fun. I was told by a friend of mine, xtracey, this is the place to do it.So I'm here at FCP to give things a shot. For those who are aware of my past, I hope you can join me in putting it behind us, and we can all move on to better things. I'd like to just be a regular member here and not under the scrutiny of all the bloodhounds at Pocket Fives. GL to all, and I look forward to meeting you and talking to you through posts.--Jason
OK, you're in on probationary status. Don't track mud on the carpet.ATTENTION FCPers: who can we send over to P5s in exchange?