Just A Little Warning

I know everyone on here is too smart to fall for this, but heress the warning anyways. There is this guy named christopher who plays on stars as chrey. He tries to get a person to send him 50 bucks in trust and then in return he says he will stake that person in a high buyin in tournament. Obviously he doesnt send the stake. Someone I know who is new and kinda too trusting got ripped off, obviously kinda dim for falling for it but so be it. And then he makes excuses---hristopher says:hello, This is chris's wife, he got into a car accident on the way too work this morning..his brother noticed that the transfer never went through and he wanted me to tell hes sorry and he will talk to about it when he gets out of the hospitolanyways chrey--chrey777@hotmail.com---christopher

I know everyone on here is too smart to fall for this, but heress the warning anyways. There is this guy named christopher who plays on stars as chrey. He tries to get a person to send him 50 bucks in trust and then in return he says he will stake that person in a high buyin in tournament. Obviously he doesnt send the stake. Someone I know who is new and kinda too trusting got ripped off, obviously kinda dim for falling for it but so be it. And then he makes excuses---hristopher says:hello, This is chris's wife, he got into a car accident on the way too work this morning..his brother noticed that the transfer never went through and he wanted me to tell hes sorry and he will talk to about it when he gets out of the hospitolanyways chrey--chrey777@hotmail.com---christopher
"someone i know" .. huh ... interesting

Someone did this on Full Tilt. Showed up at one of my cash games randomly asking who wants a stake for Sunday Million. I replied something to the effect of "OH BOY PICKZ ME LOLZ I AM GOOT" and we started chatting on AIM where I basically just strung him along for 2 hours because I had nothing beter to do when multi tabling.He said he was a rich "investor" who sucked at poker but apparently enjoyed staking random people because it was a better "investment". I just had to send him 75 bucks to show him I was for real. Right....