Best/easiet Bet You Ever Made?

As in...'ZOMG, how can I not bet this!!!!!' easyas in I in NCAA Mens Division I Hockey Tournament I had Air Force at +3.5..........at +150!!!!!!!!!!!!!Meaning even if Air Force lost by 3 and I bet $100, I get paid my original $100 back plus $150maybe ISASB(sports betting) but how could you not bet that if you had the chance....ok its a brag post

Sounds like they just messed up the line, but yea you definitely can't pass up +150 with points :)The easiest bet for me is every year since 1999 (since college), I have this (possibly dumb) friend who is a Ranger fan who bets me $20 the rangers will finish ahead of the Devils.If I had $20 for every time I heard, "Did you see who the Rangers picked up? This is their year!" Oh wait, I do have $20 for every time I heard that. :club:

• 2 weeks later...

Well not really, but my buddy bet me $50 that Florida wouldn't even make it to the Elite Eight this year.Needless to say I took that bet, and am subsequently $50 richerAfterwards, I asked him every stage of the way if he wanted to go double or nothing that Florida would advance.Almost had him convinced to bet me for the final four game, but he backed out.

At the start of last baseball season, my room mate insisted that the Pittburgh Pirates would be over .500 on the year. The bet was I won $1 for each game they finished under, he got $2 for each game they finished over. It was only $28 in the end, but does money get easier than that?I think he's going to go for it double this year. He hates money, I guess.

Toronto Blue Jays as 2007 World Series Champs.Actually, I used to bet on this site in small amounts ($10-20). A couple times they screwed up the lines - if I remember correctly the line for a Wild/Islanders game was Minnesota -0.5 at +130 and NYI +0.5 at +150. Obviously I loaded up both sides with max bets, and got a few friends to sign up and do so aswell. Ended up collecting on that bet, though the site screwed up similarly twice more and refused to pay anything above a refund.Still, was pretty awesome when it happened.

At the start of last baseball season, my room mate insisted that the Pittburgh Pirates would be over .500 on the year. The bet was I won $1 for each game they finished under, he got $2 for each game they finished over. It was only $28 in the end, but does money get easier than that?I think he's going to go for it double this year. He hates money, I guess.
3-0 so far, nervous? :)I bet a buddy of mine that the Penguins would be in the playoffs within 3 season of that lockup. After a 43 (so far) improvement from last year I'll be collecting $25.
I bet a kid in my office he couldn't do 225 pull-ups in 1hr, $100 straight. I gave him a month. Day came, he just handed me the money.
LOL that's pretty funny. I think at my best I could do 150 in an hour and that's death.I just won $200 in bet because I said the Flames would be .500 or better this year. The bet was made early in the season when they were sucking major butt.
The no lose Mansion sports bet (http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...&hl=Mansion) and its not even close.
:club: DOAH!oh yeah, okay...THAT'S the best bet I ever made. I had my mom and sister opening accounts but they closed the betting by then...to think I could've tripled up.
  • 2 weeks later...

Italy to win 2006 World CupLiverpool to win Champions League 2005France to beat England 2-1 (1-0 to England after 90mins, two last minute goals by Zidane!!!) at Euo 2004AC Milan to reach 2003 Champions League Final

Italy to win 2006 World CupLiverpool to win Champions League 2005France to beat England 2-1 (1-0 to England after 90mins, two last minute goals by Zidane!!!) at Euo 2004AC Milan to reach 2003 Champions League Final
I don't think you understand the topic....

At a jays game last year.Me: I'll bet 12-1 that Bengie Molina hits a HR in this gameBuddy: I'll take $5 at 10-1.Me: Deal.Just 5 feet further and I would've actually caught the HR ball :club:

At a jays game last year.Me: I'll bet 12-1 that Bengie Molina hits a HR in this gameBuddy: I'll take $5 at 10-1.Me: Deal.Just 5 feet further and I would've actually caught the HR ball :club:
I don't think you understand the topic....
  • 1 month later...