• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know the final hand? i feel asleep.
Russian guy was super short and pushed with A 9. JJ called with K 6. Flop came 6 6 x. He rivered another 6.The big pot which pretty much decided it occurred a few hands before. On a K high flop JJ pushed all in with a pair of Kings, Russian guy says he's tired and calls with 3 4 soooted and the flush draw. No flush came which crippled the Russian.
Russian guy was super short and pushed with A 9. JJ called with K 6. Flop came 6 6 x. He rivered another 6.The big pot which pretty much decided it occurred a few hands before. On a K high flop JJ pushed all in with a pair of Kings, Russian guy says he's tired and calls with 3 4 soooted and the flush draw. No flush came which crippled the Russian.
did his 3 4 pair up on the flop? if it did, it's not a bad call. if it was just the naked flush draw, obv a bad call.

I have to admit, he played very well yesterday except the last 3-4 hours when they where so very tired that the plays were so predictable. Love his small ball game. When he was at Niagara a few years ago and made the 1st final table at that event, he was such a quiet and nice guy. Kinda wish he would of won it.

I have a poster of Phil Hellmuth and Annie Duke above my bed that I have masturbated to on quite a few occasions. I must admit that once....ok, atleast twice, when I was real drunk I masturbated to my avatar.
Phil Hellmuth? Is that you?

I just cant help but think about how the "original crew" of Juanda, Ivey, Negreanu and Cunningham have played some incredible poker this last decade. Between the four they have earned almost 40 million USD, 18 WSOP bracelets, 3 WPT titles, 23 WPT final tables, 148 WSOP cashes. That is one hell of an elite poker group of friends.

• 2 years later...
john-juanda-top.jpg
so dreamy
very, ohhhhhhhhh very