• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this thread and am dissapointed it didn't become a superthread as I predicted.
JJ is so cool i watch him on TV all the time! i am new to Full Contact Pokeher. lol nice to meet you all. GL with Poker.

John Juanda once came over my house to hang out. The following occurred. One day JJ came over to his friend JRad's house to watch t.v. When JJ snuggled up really close, JRad got some led in his pencil and got embarrassed because his pants started to stick up. Now JRad was really embarrassed because JJ asked him what it was. He said that it was a banana he had been saving to eat. JJ said okay, but I'm hungry aren't you, can i have a bit of the banana. JRad then panicked and said that it was a pencil. JJ said okay, but I need to jot down some notes, will you help me? So JJ and JRad went to the table to take some notes. Then they went up stairs and JRad pulled down his over alls and JJ's slanty eyes get big and he says" holy shit thats the littlest thing I've ever seen". Then he slapped JRad and stormed out. The end.

He is also a pimp.feliciajuandabreastmilk.jpg
That may be the most attractive female/male that I have ever seen. Check out that bod. I want that bod.
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Its been so long since John Juanda has done anything amazing at poker :club:
It's been so long.. so he decided to pull a marathon Final table and play a 22 hour session to take down almost 1.6 million USD and the WSOP-E main event bracelet.
anyone know the final hand? i feel asleep.
From CardplayerThe end came when the Russian freight train Stanislaw Alekhin put Negreanu all in from the small blind with J-J. Negreanu had the relatively monstrous A-9, but failed to land an ace on the board, despite the crowd willing it all the way.