• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun Fact # 32 about JJ: One of his favourite bands is the Cranberries.And omfg, JJ just got eliminated from the Reno WPT:On a board of Q-3-2, John Juanda moves all in for $3,375 and is called by Marcello Del Grosso. Juanda turns over K-Q for top pair but Del Grosso shows pocket two's for a set. The turn is a seven and the river bring another queen, giving Juanda trips but filling del Grosso's full house. John Juanda has been eliminated from the tournament. devo...

Juanda is one of the best african-american players to ever sit at a poker table...AINEC.He can also shuffle his chips.

John Juanda once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!Did I ever tell you about the time Juanda took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Juanda takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Juanda yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em!

• 8 months later...
John Juanda once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!Did I ever tell you about the time Juanda took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Juanda takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Juanda yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em!
the guy was a douche, but I just loled
Do you have a poster of Juanda in your room that you masturbate to every night? geez you're obsessed with the guy
Dont e-hate.I have a poster of Phil Hellmuth and Annie Duke above my bed that I have masturbated to on quite a few occasions. I must admit that once....ok, atleast twice, when I was real drunk I masturbated to my avatar.I dont think it makes me weird or gay.JJ is not a big enough poker god (like Phil Hellmuth) for me to rub one out to but,.....to each their own.
  • 1 month later...
Dont e-hate.I have a poster of Phil Hellmuth and Annie Duke above my bed that I have masturbated to on quite a few occasions. I must admit that once....ok, atleast twice, when I was real drunk I masturbated to my avatar.I dont think it makes me weird or gay.JJ is not a big enough poker god (like Phil Hellmuth) for me to rub one out to but,.....to each their own.
That's nasty man, but cheers for the backupAnyways bump to this thread, I want to know if anyone knows what tournaments JJ will be playing in the upcoming future?