Bellagio Poker Room Best Ever

I just came back from vegas and this place is heaven! I'm from chicago and at majestic we have to wait for fills all the time, they have chip runners. We have the worst food on earth which we cant even eat in the poker room, they have room service direct to the table. We have OK floor people, they have the best. And when you need some relaxation they have women giving messages. The atmosphere is so great with Barry, DN, Eli, and Cunningham in the same room is just awesome. I dont expect NW Indiana to be on the same level, it is just nice to be in a place where they get it right. This is truly the mecca for poker.

you didnt play in the venitian poker room i take it....
Ya was just getting ready to say that. MUCH better at Venetian, except the lack of pros "in the same room".Bellagio is cramped, it takes forever to get on a table, unorganized, etc.The benefit of Bellagio is they spread just about any game, it's hard to get an O/8 game at Venetian.I am playing 8/16 and their $1 rake is the bomb!I pulled over 30 pots last weekend (kept track) so I saved over $90 in rake alone!
I just came back from vegas and this place is heaven! I'm from chicago and at majestic we have to wait for fills all the time, they have chip runners. We have the worst food on earth which we cant even eat in the poker room, they have room service direct to the table. We have OK floor people, they have the best. And when you need some relaxation they have women giving messages. The atmosphere is so great with Barry, DN, Eli, and Cunningham in the same room is just awesome. I dont expect NW Indiana to be on the same level, it is just nice to be in a place where they get it right. This is truly the mecca for poker.
What kind of messages?? :club:

Venetian > BellagioHeck, Venetian, Caesars, Wynn > BellagioHeck if we're talking strictly service and organization...Circus Circus > BellagioBut yeah if you're comparing it to your cardroom in bumblefack, usa....yeah, I guess Bellagio > Hickaggio

If by best ever you mean bad service, uncomfortable chairs, no floor railing for your feet, no waiting room, nowhere to put your drinks, cramped seating, and long wait times to sit down, then yes, the Bellagio poker room is the best ever!

If by best ever you mean bad service, uncomfortable chairs, no floor railing for your feet, no waiting room, nowhere to put your drinks, cramped seating, and long wait times to sit down, then yes, the Bellagio poker room is the best ever!
But if you overlook all that it's kinda alright. I <3 MGM poker room, biggest 1/2 NL fishtank in the world.
QFTI'll take the Bike any day. Massages, with happy ending. no charge.

Venetian poker room is the bomb. Comfortable atmosphere, no cramping, fast and friendly staff and service, good cocktails. Last weekend when we asked to get a 6/12 mixed game going basically every nite they obliged and charged only a $1 rake unless the table was full. The dealers are also friendly for the most part and will help you figure out your best Chinese poker hand.

I was in Vegas this past January, and maybe it was because it was during the week at somewhat of an off peak time, but Bellagio was definitely my favorite poker room that I played in too. The Wynn was definitely nice, but I got immediate seating at the Bellagio in 2/5 NL but took a while over at the Wynn so I ended up playing 4/8 and bashing my head in with a stick. I felt the Mirage was a bit cramped, and after waiting an hour or so for 10/20 limit, I just played 1/2 NL instead. Admittedly, I didn't make it to the Venetian poker room on this trip, but with the reviews I've seen here, I'll definitely be dropping by next time I visit. Can anyone tell me if they offer 10/20 (or just 8/16, 15/30 maybe?), and if their 2/5 NL game has a $500 max buy in? Perhaps my view was skewed a bit by the fact I did the best at Bellagio (their 2/5 game wasn't as tough as I expected at all), but if I had to rank the 3 I played at (though I saw quite a few more), I'd say Bellagio>Wynn>Mirage. Bellagio also has my favorite poker chips of the 20 I got during my trip.