Party Poker Cracked

I bought PPC a while back off ebay. It is very useful, but mastering the "cycles" the book tells you about is very tough, so tough to the point as where I'm not positive the book is correct on the issue. You see, the book says that you are always in some sort of hand cycle, and four about 3-4 times you will get the best hand every 11th, 12th, or 13th hand. (You have to keep track of your starting hand every hand to find out what the pattern you are in exactly is) So if you have had the best hand every 12th hand 2 times in a row, it suggests to play the next 12th hand no matter what starting cards you have. It's very complicated and I suggest reading it yourself.

So i lose my bank role $250 with a straight flush 8s9s to a royal flush flop: 10s 6h js turn 7s i check and get raised I re-raise and the guy goes all in with ks As ..the river is a qs. where else but party poker, you know.. this is not the only horrible beat ( losing quads nut flushes and trips on the flop to a 2 outer are very common) but that was definately the worst. After promising myself to never play online again I came across PPC it seemed to be correct on everything about the bad beats, every time you have a pair some one else has one maybe even 2 people. You can understand my frustration and why I read it, I guess I was just curious, the truth is that it is a piece of crap it says to play forty hours on play money! just to get the hang of it, yet it says that everytime a person leaves the table or rebuys the pattern messes up.. sooo if u guys are familiar with play money there is a bust and rebuy every hand ... so 10 hrs of play later no patterns to be found. i move on to real money where every time i thought I found one of these patterns some one left the table, and what about when you dont see the flop or the river? you dont know if you win .,, or when you bluff what then? the book is a load of B.S. I dont recommend anyone buying it. P.S. I did find something wierd in the $200 NL table I raised preflop with 88 and someone reraises, the early position limp-in calls and I call.. flop 8, a, 6 rainbow, early pos. checks I check and the button raises, early pos. calls so I reraise (big), button folds and the early guy calls, the turn is a blank he bets I raise ( had him on ace king or pkt kings) he calls the river comes a 7 he checks and I check just in case he had aces, he showed a 9-5 offsuit. when I asked him why he called all those bets he said he was on tilt just like the book says.a few hands later the same guy busts someone with aces, he had rags and caught a pair on the flop and two pair on the river... do you think he read this book?

well you can just DL the book for free off that link, but anyways it's too bad you weren't playing on the bad beat jackpot tables, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have been complaining about party poker if you were and this particular hand happened :D

Wow, that is freakin insane! I really think that guy is selling that book to make the players on PP worse! I really do! Cause I can't believe that anyone could actually write that without laughing so hard they wet themselves. It's just beyond any reason, and the funniest thing I've ever seen. No wonder everyone thinks that all these sites are "rigged".... stupid people like this! I mean give me a break... doesn't the fact that these systems are tested have any relevance? All I can say is WOW!

P.S. If you don't want to lose your whole Bankroll on one hand... Try playing at a level that is somewhere within your range. If you can lose $250 on one hand... you really aren't very smart.... and should think about the tables you are playing at.

i honestly think he made it up. the chances of a straight flushe and a royal flush happening much less in the same hand is very slim especially when both cards are used. If this had happened to me, I'd kinda be pissed, losing with a straight flush, but it'd make for a good story later on, losing with a straight flush to a royal flush.

wouldnt pay 2 cents for this book..and as far as party poker goes..and all the cry babys that complain about bad beats and looseing their bank rolls..thats what you get for playing at party..one of the worst online poker sites there ever was..they have been around so long you would think they would spend some of that rake and improve their bunk site a bit

wouldnt pay 2 cents for this book..and as far as party poker goes..and all the cry babys that complain about bad beats and looseing their bank rolls..thats what you get for playing at party..one of the worst online poker sites there ever was..they have been around so long you would think they would spend some of that rake and improve their bunk site a bit
I play there, the software is absolutely horrible when you consider how much money they make and them being the biggest site online. I don't see how you could blame busting out on the software. I win there way easier than on most sites as they've got so many weak/poor players it's hard not to if the cards are even (which they are given a long enough period of time).If you bust out on partypoker you're either, a) playing above your bankroll / mental limitsB) Simple not a great player / playing below your capacity for whatever reasonc) the unluckiest person aliveA and B being the most likely reasons.That hoax book is only 27 pages with big fat fonts and a screenshot taking up a full page. Suckers who believe in this system is all good though. More crazy calls on minimum outs against me (which means that they'll miss 9 out of 10 times so what if they get it the 10th time I'm loaded then..)

sometimes I doubt that PartyPoker is in fact legit, it really does seem to engineer bad beats like a pro. I do not go all in very often, maybe once a tournament on average, yet look at the results of my last few:Dealt to HolyBejeesus [ As Ad ]** Dealing Flop ** [ Ts, 5h, Ks ]HolyBejeesus is all-In.** Dealing Turn ** [ Tc ]p shows [ Ah, Td ] three of a kind, tens.HolyBejeesus shows [ As, Ad ] two pairs, aces and tens.** Dealing Flop ** [ Ks, 9s, 6h ]HolyBejeesus is all-In.** Dealing Turn ** [ 7h ]** Dealing River ** [ 9d ]p shows [ 9c, Ad ] three of a kind, nines.HolyBejeesus shows [ As, Ac ] two pairs, aces and nines.Dealt to HolyBejeesus [ Ad 7c ]** Dealing Flop ** [ Ac, 8s, 3c ]HolyBejeesus is all-In.** Dealing Turn ** [ 8c ]** Dealing River ** [ 3d ]p shows [ Jh, 8h ] a full house, Eights full of threes.HolyBejeesus shows [ Ad, 7c ] two pairs, aces and eights.Dealt to HolyBejeesus [ Jd Tc ]** Dealing Flop ** [ 7d, Jh, 5c ]** Dealing Turn ** [ 3d ]HolyBejeesus is all-In.** Dealing River ** [ 6s ]p shows [ 6h, Jc ] two pairs, jacks and sixes.HolyBejeesus shows [ Jd, Tc ] a pair of jacks.p1 is all-In.p2 is all-In.HolyBejeesus is all-In.** Dealing Flop ** [ 5h, 2c, 2s ]** Dealing Turn ** [ 5c ]** Dealing River ** [ Ah ]HolyBejeesus shows [ Kc, Ks ] two pairs, kings and fives.p1 shows [ 8h, 8s ] two pairs, eights and fives.p2 shows [ Jc, Ac ] two pairs, aces and fives.** Dealing Flop ** [ Ts, Qc, 4s ]** Dealing Turn ** [ Qd ]HolyBejeesus is all-In ** Dealing River ** [ 5h ]p shows [ Qh, 5c ] a full house, Queens full of fives.HolyBejeesus shows [ Qs, As ] three of a kind, queens.Dealt to HolyBejeesus [ Qd As ]HolyBejeesus is all-In.** Dealing Flop ** [ 9h, Kd, 8h ]p shows [ Qs, Kh ] a pair of kings.HolyBejeesus shows [ Qd, As ] high card ace.Is it really possible to have so lose to so many turn and river 3-outers in a row?Note: most of these are not short-stack all-ins. I deleted the individual bets for brevity.

Damn! i stirred things up a bit.. okay here's my response:To Eskimojoe: I am 19 .. a lot of online sites are only for 21 and up, and i dont like pacific poker..so where else ?? give me a good recommendation and I'll be happy to switchTo Jayboogie: That's stupid! why would I make it up? and, yes, the chances of that happening are veeery slim.. THATS MY POINT!!... and finally, I would rather have $500 than a good story!To Suited_Up: 1) people think these sites are rigged because of what happens to them or what they witness..i have played plenty of hands in live games never seen a royal flush, ive seen it about 5 times online, and i dont even play that much. 2) I never said that site was rigged or that the book was right (although that would explain a lot of things). the only thing I am saying is that it isn't COMPLETELY random as they claim it to be. in my opinion nothing in a computer can be totally random. 3) Yes I realize now that sitting down w/ my bankroll on the table was a huge mistake, and I learned from it. the thing is that I managed to pick my $10 bonus to $200 in a few days in sit and gos and at the 25NL tables. after that I couldnt win at all, lost it all ( a lot of it from bad beats ) in like 5 days. My goal has always been to get to $600 and then just play tourneys . I then made 300 playing w/ my friends in one night and put 200 in play, thought maybe I could grind out the 600 at the 200 NL table. ( by the way I played good, it was not above my level to whoever said that.) but yes it was a mistake and I wont do it again.P.S. You, me, and everyone else would have bet their house on a my hand, that wasn't stupid.

"in my opinion nothing in a computer can be totally random"in my opinion you're probably not a computer programmer :)it's as random as there not being recognizable pattern if you scan it for 1000 years, good enough?As for the royal flushes, I've played on various party sites for 3/4 months (i've a spread bankroll on a lot of diff sites) and I've never gotten a royal flush. Hey, if it's really rigged that must mean I'm on the "wrong" end, the party software has determined that I'm good enough to survive without running perfect catches! Wohoo, what a compliment.A month of online poker is like 4 months of live poker (or more), even if you don't play much you still get to see a lot of action compared to live games.

its not rigged amd you can't "crack" it. Writing a computer program that would follow the crazy pattern that the book describes would be much more difficult than writing a program that randomly generates and distributes numbers of a limited set (in this case 52 different numbers, or cards if you wish) to a limited number of people. Not to mention it would be silly to do so, as another computer could easily find the pattern (much faster than a person could) and absolutely crush the lower limit games. Computers (like LOKI) already win consistently at the lower limits online. AND IT IS RANDOM! Imagine if they had a pattern! Most players who think it is rigged are either unlucky (which happens to everyone in the short term) or not that good at the game (but everyone has room for improvement).-ill