Who Has Hurt Them Selves After A Sick Beat

My friend put a ten inch hole in the wall with his hand at my dads house after getting his aces cracked by my other friends 84 off (All in pre flop and both had deep stacks). He messed his hand up pretty badly.
Unless the pot was a lot of money, I just don't get it.

at a home game one time my friend and i played a very large pot for the stakes we play....it was AK (me) vs. QQ aipf.....we ran it once, i won, got out of my chair, celebrated a little, and he proceeded to throw a half full pop can at my chest...needless to say he lost a lot of money that night :club:

at a home game one time my friend and i played a very large pot for the stakes we play....it was AK (me) vs. QQ aipf.....we ran it once, i won, got out of my chair, celebrated a little, and he proceeded to throw a half full pop can at my chest...needless to say he lost a lot of money that night :club:
You deserved that pop can. When you win a pot, especially against a friend, you are a jack as s for doing a victory dance. How would you like it?
You deserved that pop can. When you win a pot, especially against a friend, you are a jack as s for doing a victory dance. How would you like it?
you dont dance when you beat a stranger, that's rude. With friends it should be fine, if that happened to me, i'd laugh and call him an asshole, then slowroll his ass next time i had the nuts. friends are supposed to fuck with each other, isnt that why they are fun to play with?

Broke my pinky fingers slamming my fist on the desk, put a nice dent in the desk too.Also destroyed a stress ball when I squeezed it so hard it burst.Threw a mous across the room, destroying the plastic connector.

you dont dance when you beat a stranger, that's rude. With friends it should be fine, if that happened to me, i'd laugh and call him an asshole, then slowroll his ass next time i had the nuts. friends are supposed to fuck with each other, isnt that why they are fun to play with?
I disagree.. PINCH PINCH

A couple of hours ago, I threw my fist into the heavy desk my laptop sits on... it's still throbbing. I had AT and flopped TTJ. Brave mofo calls my all in with ducks, and caught runner runner to make quads...I know - he caught the full house on the turn anyways... but the river deuce pissed me off even more.It was a 4.40/180 tournament so no biggie, but shiiiiit man.

after some donk went runner runner to win a $155 pot against me(and ive been running bad all night) i punched my wall, and now my hand really hurts!!! so i was just wandering who else has hurt themselves after a bad beat
Why not have the chick in your avatar make it all better?

I broke my girlfriends cat after I busted out of a MTT final table when my set of kings lost to this guys runner runner quad 7s.I got so pissed, I swung in the air, but the stupid cat was sitting on the desk watching me (He likes to watch the screen for some reason. Whatever.)So when I swung, I caught the cat and sent him flying into a wall and he sprained one of his paws.Cost me $500 in vet bills, and another $500 making it up to the girlfriend.I f'ing hate that cat...... :club:

I broke my girlfriends cat after I busted out of a MTT final table when my set of kings lost to this guys runner runner quad 7s.I got so pissed, I swung in the air, but the stupid cat was sitting on the desk watching me (He likes to watch the screen for some reason. Whatever.)So when I swung, I caught the cat and sent him flying into a wall and he sprained one of his paws.Cost me $500 in vet bills, and another $500 making it up to the girlfriend.I f'ing hate that cat...... :club:
You can tell that story " I was swinging in the air, it was an accident, the cat got in the way of my fist" story to your girlfriend, but don't turn FCP into a house of lies. You punched the cat. Admit it.