Best Underage Player In The World

With all the recent popularity in thread hijacking I thought, lets condense all the jousts, call-outs, and backdowns into one BIG thread. This is how it will work, if you think you are the best underage player in the world then do the following post:First Name:Age:Experience (Amt in Years):Best Game:Play all the Games?: Yes or NoWhy you fell you are the best under age player in the world....I'll fill one out if others do, otherwise I'm not wasting my time...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the recent popularity in thread hijacking I thought, lets condense all the jousts, call-outs, and backdowns into one BIG thread. This is how it will work, if you think you are the best underage player in the world then do the following post:First Name:Age:Experience (Amt in Years):Best Game:Play all the Games?: Yes or NoWhy you fell you are the best under age player in the world....I'll fill one out if others do, otherwise I'm not wasting my time...
Im a baller but im not the best :club: Erik 175NLH ( MTT,SNG)No, focus on one typeIm famous yo
Nick playing for about 1 and a half years live but watching poker ever sinse i was a kid on tv..even then i was prob a beter player then most best game and only game that matter is NLH no dont play all gameswhy am i the best....man thats a question that would take me hours to corectly answer but im the best cause i dominate every table i play i am a perfect reader of people im a math genius im a card genius in general.......and i always know what to do in every situation and make very very very few to zero mistakes when i play
With all the recent popularity in thread hijacking I thought, lets condense all the jousts, call-outs, and backdowns into one BIG thread.
First Name: JessicaAge: 2 and 3/4Experience (Amt in Years): 8 monthsBest Game: Dora the Explorer - Chutes and LaddersPlay all the Games?: Yes or No - Yes Why you feel you are the best under age player in the world.... Cause I don't play until I have taken a big poop. Then I feel relaxed and focused.
First Name: JessicaAge: 2 and 3/4Experience (Amt in Years): 8 monthsBest Game: Dora the Explorer - Chutes and LaddersPlay all the Games?: Yes or No - Yes Why you feel you are the best under age player in the world.... Cause I don't play until I have taken a big poop. Then I feel relaxed and focused.
no lie, i've been at a table with this player.......unreal, no fear at all.
I pwned her *** in goldfish just the other day. She has no right to be in this thread.
Didn't I change your diapers once???
Nick playing for about 1 and a half years live but watching poker ever sinse i was a kid on tv..even then i was prob a beter player then most best game and only game that matter is NLH no dont play all gameswhy am i the best....man thats a question that would take me hours to corectly answer but im the best cause i dominate every table i play i am a perfect reader of people im a math genius im a card genius in general.......and i always know what to do in every situation and make very very very few to zero mistakes when i play
You apparently spent too much time becoming a math genius, and not enough time in english class.

haha okFirst Name: JesseAge: 18Experience (Amt in Years): 12Best Game: RazzPlay all the Games?: Yes Why you feel you are the best under age player in the world....I'm not, but since I'm a poker player my ego is too big not to fill out this form. I'm the best because I acknowledge that while I do feel I am extremely good, I'm honest with myself and understand that I have a lot to learn. Humility is the first step towards greatness, you cannot be truly perfect unless you can also take a truly honest look at yourself and improve your game that way. WONDERFUL!!! as my good buddy Clay says!

im now where near close to being the ebst undersage player but i think im above average for sure. 19 with about 2 year of seirous experience (playing everyday) but been a fan of the game since before that (2003 poker boom).