Respect And Manners, At A Poker Table?

PLaying multi table on FT, run into this guy, right before he folds he says he has AQ:I 3 bet pushed the flop with a set:I feel he's going to fold after say he has AQ, and sometimes if the person is dumb enough ,saying something they will call, obv against a playa' that has the reverse effect of giving away a tell, or the reverse-reverse- triple reverse psychology, but whatever i digress b/c im blazed.So I tell him i have a huge draw, you know, flush and straight, well anyway, heres the chat from when he was thinking about calling to calling and drawing dead against my set:RightThurrr: efff..... aqPKR_EMPRR: i have big drawRightThurrr: really....PKR_EMPRR: hugeBIG_L_RIP: lolRightThurrr: what like k10 spades?PKR_EMPRR: straight and flushBIG_L_RIP: LOL(THEN HE/SHE CALLS)RightThurrr: wowPKR_EMPRR: so i lieJDG-GCC: wowRightThurrr: that is so gay to do thatBIG_L_RIP: LOLPKR_EMPRR: ummRightThurrr: seriouslyPKR_EMPRR: is this poker?BIG_L_RIP: calls with A8BIG_L_RIP: LOLPKR_EMPRR: oh wait, u were the one asking for sympathy earlierRightThurrr: bc he said he had a drawPKR_EMPRR: this is a game !rconn306: and you believed himRightThurrr: nah that is just bsPKR_EMPRR: that was a tellRightThurrr: you should have some manners at the tablePKR_EMPRR: that i actually had a hand if you are smartRightThurrr: that is crapPKR_EMPRR: manners?PKR_EMPRR: are you serious?PKR_EMPRR: is this person seriousRightThurrr: yea i amPKR_EMPRR: omgrconn306: buddy you called him with a8rconn306: how could you think you were winningRightThurrr: BC HE SAID HE HAD DRAWSRightThurrr: just so ratty to do thatrconn306: just relaod and shut upPKR_EMPRR: so you would call PKR_EMPRR: wowPKR_EMPRR: manners, sympathy?(EARLIER HE/SHE ASKED FOR SYMPATHY FROM A PERSON THAT BAD BEATED THEM, I SAID, BUDDY, IF U NEED SYMPATHY THAN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG GAME)PKR_EMPRR: you are ridiculousRightThurrr: not even respectable manRightThurrr: just no respectBIG_L_RIP: I love it when you do that right thurrRightThurrr: i would never talk like that in a handrconn306: theres no rule against itPKR_EMPRR: you were dumb enough to fall for itRightThurrr: just not good etticaterconn306: exactlyPKR_EMPRR: its not about respectPKR_EMPRR: its not about honorPKR_EMPRR: its about money you moronPKR_EMPRR: and i have itrconn306: its abou money and he got yoursRightThurrr: whatever makes you sleep betterPKR_EMPRR: im sleeping pretty nicePKR_EMPRR: wowrconn306: he was a moron

Respect and manners at the table has nothing to do with what you did. You were playing the game. I'm not a fan of it, but there's nothing wrong with it. Especially since you lied. LOL

He shouldn't reveal his cards before the hand is over, neither should you. Other than that lie all you want.

Lol you are a ****, but theres nothing wrong with it, the idiot should have never believed you... Seriously, he believes a poker player? what a gullible fruit, i don't think this guy should be playing cards..

Lol you are a ****, but theres nothing wrong with it, the idiot should have never believed you... Seriously, he believes a poker player? what a gullible fruit, i don't think this guy should be playing cards..
Live game, I flop a set of 6's on a x5h6h board. Villain bets and says "Let's see if I can hit my sf". I call and the 7h comes on the turn. He bets out and I pause, then fold face up and say I'm an idiot for believing him, but he turned it over and had it. I haven't thought about it in a long time, maybe I should've pushed him on the flop.
Live game, I flop a set of 6's on a x5h6h board. Villain bets and says "Let's see if I can hit my sf". I call and the 7h comes on the turn. He bets out and I pause, then fold face up and say I'm an idiot for believing him, but he turned it over and had it. I haven't thought about it in a long time, maybe I should've pushed him on the flop.
You have lead and he's not going to fold probably with that huge draw, i would get it in on the flop.It would be more impressive laydown if both the straight card and flush card didn't hit.But thats rad he had a straight flush.

Let me get this right... He lied about his hand, and then you lied about yours, and he went off on you about respect? I wont even comment on whether what you did was right or wrong. The fact is, you did exactly what he did. I don't know why he thinks he has some moral high ground.

Let me get this right... He lied about his hand, and then you lied about yours, and he went off on you about respect? I wont even comment on whether what you did was right or wrong. The fact is, you did exactly what he did. I don't know why he thinks he has some moral high ground.
I was about to say the same thing. He said he had AQ and really had A8. not sure what the problem is here.

I will lie to you about my hand if I think you will call me way behind. Hello? Only Jamie Gold tells the truth!Mark

It took 10 replies to get to Jamie gold? Shame on you that replied before and missed out on such a golden opportunity.

ur allowed to lie but not allowed to tell the truth- n. chad
That's in a tournament. In a cash game you can say what you have and, in a live cash game, you can usually show your hand if you're heads up. Some poker rooms discourage it.

You're ridiculous for trying to talk him into calling instead of just keeping quiet.He's ridiculous for believing you were telling the truth.both ridiculous

PLaying multi table on FT, run into this guy, right before he folds he says he has AQ:I 3 bet pushed the flop with a set:I feel he's going to fold after say he has AQ, and sometimes if the person is dumb enough ,saying something they will call, obv against a playa' that has the reverse effect of giving away a tell, or the reverse-reverse- triple reverse psychology, but whatever i digress b/c im blazed.So I tell him i have a huge draw, you know, flush and straight, well anyway, heres the chat from when he was thinking about calling to calling and drawing dead against my set:RightThurrr: efff..... aqPKR_EMPRR: i have big drawRightThurrr: really....PKR_EMPRR: hugeBIG_L_RIP: lolRightThurrr: what like k10 spades?PKR_EMPRR: straight and flushBIG_L_RIP: LOL(THEN HE/SHE CALLS)
I'm not calling BS, but did he call or fold?

I would not have lied, buts thats me.I try to never lie.Poker is not an exception to me.But I don't think what you did was bad or wrong. I'm just saying for me, I would have talked crap about his Mother to get the call.

I would not have lied, buts thats me.I try to never lie.Poker is not an exception to me.But I don't think what you did was bad or wrong. I'm just saying for me, I would have talked crap about his Mother to get the call.
I lie a lot I think....I also swear, drink, and yell at people....I'm not a nice person.
When I deal, the first thing I say when I sit down at the table is no bluffing, no lying. This is poker, damnit.(sw for the handicapable)
what??they called overbet full stack... i just play 50 nl, but whatever, they called w/ tp 8 kicki think i said that in my post
the first line of your post says "right before he folds he says he has AQ"
the first line of your post says "right before he folds he says he has AQ"
oops thats why i just read posts and don't post myself, but i thought this was really funny, sorry about the confusion, he did put all his money in