I dunno, I hate shaving. If I could find a good electric that didn't feel like it was ripping the hair out instead of cutting it, I'd buy one.So, yea... no contribution... just wondering the same thing as the OP.Over/under on how long it takes for this thread to be about shaving pubes?

I dunno, I hate shaving. If I could find a good electric that didn't feel like it was ripping the hair out instead of cutting it, I'd buy one.So, yea... no contribution... just wondering the same thing as the OP.
Have you picked up one of the razors with a battery inside that vibrates? Best shaving experience ever.
Have you picked up one of the razors with a battery inside that vibrates? Best shaving experience ever.
No. You mean like the toothbrushes? I'll have to check that out.But the Norelcos, with the spinning blades... I hate those.
These are the electric razors that are awesome
No. You mean like the toothbrushes? I'll have to check that out.But the Norelcos, with the spinning blades... I hate those.
These suck ass.

I've used electric razor for many years and I always bought the $60-$100 ones. I bought this a few months ago and I was absolutely blown away. The self cleaning thing seemed silly to me and I thought that's why they charged so much more, but it's not. Best.electric.shave.EVER.Well worth the money.Braun Activator 8995360° Completebraunza1.jpg

Thats what I use. Definetly a good way to go, I highly recomend it as well.
I either use my mach 5 or a butter knife. Whichever is more convenient at the time.The butter knife vibrates, but only because I 'Michael J. Fox' that s.hit.
I'm going to Hell....I laughed a little to hard at that
I've used electric razor for many years and I always bought the $60-$100 ones. I bought this a few months ago and I was absolutely blown away. The self cleaning thing seemed silly to me and I thought that's why they charged so much more, but it's not. Best.electric.shave.EVER.Well worth the money.Braun Activator 8995360° Completebraunza1.jpg
How much does this cost?
How much does this cost?
I think I payed about 180 american or so. If you've never used an electric razor before there is no way you'll be able to appreciate this one. It's so far above the rest.

I have one of those vibrating razors with like 5 blades. I think it's called the Power Fusion or something. I stopped using the vibration feature since it seemed sort of pointless to me. I'm really not quite sure why I thought having 5 razors vibrating at a high frequency against my face would be a good thing. I've only tried a full electric razor once or twice, but I never really liked it. It never seemed to be as thorough or as deep as a traditional razor. When I shave, I like to fell the dull razor digging into my skin, taking off a little too much flesh, and leaving behind some deep "Old Faithful" style cuts. That's a man's shaving experience, right there.

Yea, I cracked up a little also.Note: I'm surprised it hasn't degen'd into pube shaving yet.On that Braun... I dunno. It looks like those old Norelcos with the wire screens.... I'd definitely need to try one before I bought it.
I have one of those vibrating razors with like 5 blades. I think it's called the Power Fusion or something. I stopped using the vibration feature since it seemed sort of pointless to me. I'm really not quite sure why I thought having 5 razors vibrating at a high frequency against my face would be a good thing. I've only tried a full electric razor once or twice, but I never really liked it. It never seemed to be as thorough or as deep as a traditional razor. When I shave, I like to fell the dull razor digging into my skin, taking off a little too much flesh, and leaving behind some deep "Old Faithful" style cuts. That's a man's shaving experience, right there.
Slap a little "Old Spice" on that shit and you're a real man!
Over/under on how long it takes for this thread to be about shaving pubes?
3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: HangukMiguk, ricker, hblaskThere's your answer!
The butter knife vibrates, but only because I 'Michael J. Fox' that s.hit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA/thread
I've only tried a full electric razor once or twice, but I never really liked it. It never seemed to be as thorough or as deep as a traditional razor. When I shave, I like to fell the dull razor digging into my skin, taking off a little too much flesh, and leaving behind some deep "Old Faithful" style cuts. That's a man's shaving experience, right there.
The thing with electric razors is that using them just once will destroy your face, you gotta give your face/facial hair a few chances to adapt to the different style. My dad has always used one, so my parents got me one when I was younger and I've just always used one. I've tried a couple different ones, and the first time after switching is always a little painful/uncomfortable/itchy. I will agree that electrics don't get as "close" to the skin, and therefore have to shave more often, but it only takes 3 minutes or so.
The butter knife vibrates, but only because I 'Michael J. Fox' that s.hit.
Fuck You.
Fuck You Too.
There's your answer!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA/thread
And You as well. You impotent man boy.