My Retarded Bluff On Johnnybax

Let me set the scene....So I'm there, grinding it out, when all of a sudden, I'm moved to JohnnyBax' table. The whole place stops, there wasn't a craps game going, everyone was just you know, looking at this guy. So I sit back, play mostly tight. Then I pick up the K9. I raise his blind. Then, straight, no hesitation, he reraises me. I say to myself, ok lets see a flop. The flop comes TQ6. He bets straight out. I reraised him. He deliberated, and called. Then the turn brought an 8, gut shot city. He checked to me. Then I went ahead and put it all in. He thought and thought, and then he folded. Based on this one hand, I knew I could play with the best of them. I decided to take my whole roll and play in a NLHE game in a underground club. I turned an underfull and lost it all to an overfull...PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG (t1575)UTG+1 (t2210)MP1 (t2810)MP2 (t2140)Hero (t3475)CO (t1840)Button (t2025)SB (t2620)BB (t4570)Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Kspade.gif, 9club.gif. 4 folds, Hero raises to t150, 3 folds, BB raises to t450, Hero calls t300.Flop: (t915) Tspade.gif, Qspade.gif, 6diamond.gif(2 players)BB bets t555, Hero raises to t1530, BB calls t975.Turn: (t3975) 8diamond.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets t1495 (All-In), BB folds.Final Pot: t5470

brag: you're an engineer so none of this really matters!interesting hand though, i think your title pretty much summed it up but hey SHIP THE MONEY

My Retarded Bluff On Johnnybax
As long as you know. Nice story too. Next time watch how the guy eats his Oreo, and check to him all night.
Wow, u win one hand and thing u can hang with "the best".
Please tell me that you know he's joking and you're trying to do some kinda "reverse irony" or something.

So if you bluff at a pot, and the guy folds, how can it be retarded?I mean results count.I think you played very well.I will respect your raises from now on.