Daniel, I'll Take You Up On 5-1 Whether You Win A Braclet...

I'm pretty sure you would have to lay him 5-1...
lol, indeed. If DN lays me 5:1 I'd sell my house to get in on this bet, the other way round, not so much...But I think his chances to win a bracelet this year are quite a bit worse than just 5:1 against.
I'll take you up on your bet laying me 5-1 that you will win a braclet.I'll take that for $1,000.
Now that's funny. Not only do you have to lay him 5:1, but the I'm pretty sure the min. bet he said he'd take on this was 100K.
I'm pretty sure you would have to lay him 5-1...
After what I saw him do at the December Bellagio event a couple years ago when he had to make the FT to win the player of the year......and he won the damn thing, I'm not laying 5-1 that he won't win........If he'll lay me 5-1, I'll take it. :club: Honestly, I think Daniel is good enough to where me laying 5-1 would be a bad bet. I'd be scared of just the 2 HORSE events.

So, if I am correct...If Daniel does not win at leasst one bracelet this year, he will pay you $5k, and if he does win one, you pay him $1k?How about spread betting, say, if he makes 0 top 3 finishes, he pays you $5k, but for every top 3 finish he gets, you pay him $1k.That seems a little more interesting and fair, although it seems like a realy good bet if I'm DN.

hey zach ur a ****ing douchebag and ur to stupid to know it
Hey Zach as a mod in the strat forum do you have the powers to ban people in other forums??One more question I have always wanted to ask you, does the 6668 stand for the glory days of the Penguins with Lemieux and Jagr?
Hey Zach as a mod in the strat forum do you have the powers to ban people in other forums??One more question I have always wanted to ask you, does the 6668 stand for the glory days of the Penguins with Lemieux and Jagr?
I do not have banning powers in any forums, unfortunately in this case. :PAnd yes, 6668 is the Lemieux, Jagr combo from back in the day.

LOL. I think Daniel's the best player in the world and I would put all of my money on this bet if he laid me 5:1. Somehow, I don't think that's right, though. :club:

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel,One piece of advice: DON'T TRUST ANYONE ON THE INTERNET. Unless you know them in real life, or you get a 3rd party/Escrow service to hold the money.

Daniel,One piece of advice: DON'T TRUST ANYONE ON THE INTERNET, Unless you know them in real life.This guy will welch 100%.
I'll do the "Buy it now" for $2800, receive a confirmation that I've "won" the item, and I win the bet!I'm sure that Daniel appreciates your advice, being that he's so new to betting and gambling.