Durrr vs Ivey on FTP......Durrr is playing at least 7+ tables with at least 40k at each and on a few tables he is playing Ivey and Gus Hansen. It's hard for me to fathom how good this guy must be...to multi table against some of the best. Here are the questionsWhat kind of bankroll do you think he has to play like that?How does he do live?Is he better than all those guys online???It's pretty f'in impressive if you ask me.(Is Bomba Clot DN. on FTP?) He needs to stick to live poker....online doesn't seem to be his game......

Durrr vs Ivey on FTP......Durrr is playing at least 7+ tables with at least 40k at each and on a few tables he is playing Ivey and Gus Hansen. It's hard for me to fathom how good this guy must be...to multi table against some of the best. Here are the questionsWhat kind of bankroll do you think he has to play like that?How does he do live?Is he better than all those guys online???It's pretty f'in impressive if you ask me.(Is Bomba Clot DN. on FTP?) He needs to stick to live poker....online doesn't seem to be his game......
you might as well never ask DN that question, he will never be forthcoming about playing on any site other than the one he's affiliated with.

Full Tilt Poker Game #2041928506: Table Canfield (6 max) - $200/$400 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:55:03 ET - 2007/03/22Seat 3: Phil Ivey ($27,091.75)Seat 4: durrrr ($71,994)Phil Ivey posts the small blind of $200durrrr posts the big blind of $400The button is in seat #3*** HOLE CARDS ***Phil Ivey raises to $1,200durrrr calls $800*** FLOP *** [4c 4s 9c]durrrr bets $2,050Phil Ivey raises to $6,400durrrr calls $4,350*** TURN *** [4c 4s 9c] [Ts]durrrr checksPhil Ivey bets $19,491.75, and is all indurrrr calls $19,491.75Phil Ivey shows [9h Ac]durrrr shows [5s As]*** RIVER *** [4c 4s 9c Ts] [2s]Phil Ivey shows two pair, Nines and Foursdurrrr shows a flush, Ace highdurrrr wins the pot ($54,183) with a flush, Ace highPhil Ivey is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $54,183.50 | Rake $0.50Board: [4c 4s 9c Ts 2s]Seat 3: Phil Ivey (small blind) showed [9h Ac] and lost with two pair, Nines and FoursSeat 4: durrrr (big blind) showed [5s As] and won ($54,183) with a flush, Ace high :club:

He is impressive. I'd say his bankroll is quite large, as he is up well over $1M this year. Saw this post earlier today.http://www.pocketfives.com/C8D4EFFD-682C-4...8AE71DE02A.aspxThere was actually an article in Bluff about him a couple months ago. He included some pictures of what his success has led to on 2p2http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...0&fpart=all

He is impressive. I'd say his bankroll is quite large, as he is up well over $1M this year. Saw this post earlier today.http://www.pocketfives.com/C8D4EFFD-682C-4...8AE71DE02A.aspxThere was actually an article in Bluff about him a couple months ago. He included some pictures of what his success has led to on 2p2http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...0&fpart=all
those are some sik results. Gus, Mike, and JDags have been gettin killed

dude, it constantly amazes me how people make posts like this and then don't include hand histories... ivey and durr play heads up all the time, it's not like this is important, breaking, or even interesting news anymore - BUT HAND HISTORIES OF 50K+ POTS SURE AREalso, in case there was any doubt, thepokerhaus does not hold a light to the rapdurr crib... BUT POKERHAUS^CANADA FEATURING BKICE, CHUCKSTY, PMJACKSON21, HOOSIERALUM, THE-TOILET 0, ETC SURE WILL.

dude, it constantly amazes me how people make posts like this and then don't include hand histories... ivey and durr play heads up all the time, it's not like this is important, breaking, or even interesting news anymore - BUT HAND HISTORIES OF 50K+ POTS SURE AREalso, in case there was any doubt, thepokerhaus does not hold a light to the rapdurr crib... BUT POKERHAUS^CANADA FEATURING BKICE, CHUCKSTY, PMJACKSON21, HOOSIERALUM, THE-TOILET 0, ETC SURE WILL.
you guys aren't really moving to canada are you?i call dis bloooff- Jordan
omg lol what a life those kids have...i wonder if they pull alot of girls...how many live in that house?
Its Durrr and Raptor's house.Mark
also, in case there was any doubt, thepokerhaus does not hold a light to the rapdurr crib... BUT POKERHAUS^CANADA FEATURING BKICE, CHUCKSTY, PMJACKSON21, HOOSIERALUM, THE-TOILET 0, ETC SURE WILL.
so where in canada u guys moving?
also, in case there was any doubt, thepokerhaus does not hold a light to the rapdurr crib... BUT POKERHAUS^CANADA FEATURING BKICE, CHUCKSTY, PMJACKSON21, HOOSIERALUM, THE-TOILET 0, ETC SURE WILL.
are you sure you guys can handle the cold here?
Vancouver??
that P5 thread is pretty sweet. While sbrugby and durrr stats are pretty sick i think the fact that ActionJeff is up $500,000+ in only 26 hours of play is a little nuts.
AJ is up so much in so little play because he hits and runs when the game is good. His game selection in this game is probably better than anyone else's (cept Antonious, who beats everyone, so I guess he can't really ever have bad game selection). Most of his play is against Benyamine, who is currently thought of as the fish in that game, so AJ takes selected shots. Love him or hate him, AJ does practice a lot of traits that other people could learn from.
AJ is up so much in so little play because he hits and runs when the game is good. His game selection in this game is probably better than anyone else's (cept Antonious, who beats everyone, so I guess he can't really ever have bad game selection). Most of his play is against Benyamine, who is currently thought of as the fish in that game, so AJ takes selected shots. Love him or hate him, AJ does practice a lot of traits that other people could learn from.
Seriously? Must be a sick lineup if they are considering Benyamine the fish
Seriously? Must be a sick lineup if they are considering Benyamine the fish
It seems like NL Holdem is his worse game . I have seen him playing better this week. When I play at full tilt I will usually have the high stakes rooms up also.