Ftp Million Dollar Cash Game

anybody get a chance to see this? I am not sure what station it is/was on but i found it on youtube, i actually liked it better then high stakes poker on gsn, there is too much talkin that goes on in high stakes poker now, it is really annoying; on the FT Million Dollar cash game they were actually gambling a little bit, J10 vs Q7 144k pot; stuff like that watch it and enjoy maybe it will give GSN a tip on how a cash game should be on TVPS, I really do like high stakes poker but, this season, been kinda weak for me, hopefully things speed up with Ivey next week

anybody get a chance to see this? I am not sure what station it is/was on but i found it on youtube, i actually liked it better then high stakes poker on gsn, there is too much talkin that goes on in high stakes poker now, it is really annoying; on the FT Million Dollar cash game they were actually gambling a little bit, J10 vs Q7 144k pot; stuff like that watch it and enjoy maybe it will give GSN a tip on how a cash game should be on TVPS, I really do like high stakes poker but, this season, been kinda weak for me, hopefully things speed up with Ivey next week
do you mean poker after dark? ...

its ont the poker bay as well. i htink its episode 3 or 4.. a classic episode in the sense that mike matusow gets his money in with two pair against siedels AA for a 200k pot and tony g offers him insurance because "he knows how mikey runs in these thigns" mike refuses... turn 7 river 7 pairing the board and givng siedel higher two pair busting mike completely who then goes into the classic "thats why im mike matusow and hes erik seidel" speaches

If you're watching to actually enjoy the game of poker, HSP is waaaay better, IMO, than this show cuz it showcases more and better cash game players and the table talk makes it quite enjoyable.
If you're watching to actually enjoy the game of poker, HSP is waaaay better, IMO, than this show cuz it showcases more and better cash game players and the table talk makes it quite enjoyable.
are you there to watch them talk or play? u moron, stfu; and i said in past seasons i liked the POKER; that is why we watch the show not to watch degenrate gamblers talk about losing 1.7 mil straightPS, u really think that besides that fish from England that table didnt have some pretty good pro cash game players? Matusow, Ivey, Hansen, etc..
are you there to watch them talk or play? u moron, stfu; and i said in past seasons i liked the POKER; that is why we watch the show not to watch degenrate gamblers talk about losing 1.7 mil straightPS, u really think that besides that fish from England that table didnt have some pretty good pro cash game players? Matusow, Ivey, Hansen, etc..
Dude. Easy on the hostility. The guy said "in his opinion". That means he likes HSP, that's all. Let it go.
Jesus christ dude calm donw.. he was only stating his opinion... You're getting offended over a debate about high stakes cash games?Did your mother not hug you enough?
Not really a million dollar cash game. Their might be 1 mill on the table, not each person. The title got me excited.
that guy PK bought in for close to a mil. 700k i think. he then preceeded to give it to tony g, and phil ivey as opposed to the charity he promised to give his winnings to. ivey really just took an ABC approach to this game. he didnt try many creative plays , just got it in with the best hand. very impressive, i think this show is muych more of a learning tool then HSP as it shows more of the "bland" hands and not only the meaty ones like on HSP. however, chris ferguson might be the most boring player to watch in the history of the game. it seems like he has no ability to swtich it up and get creative. he just plays the same way he plays in tournaments and gets no action because of it. seems like its automuck everytime he enters the pot because they know hes got something. i dont imagine that style of play is profitable at that level especially with players like tony g and gus hansen at the table.
Jesus christ dude calm donw.. he was only stating his opinion... You're getting offended over a debate about high stakes cash games?Did your mother not hug you enough?
lol, cant have an opinion i guess, u must be a yankPS, nice username suits u well