Daniel's New Book Is Out Today

I could be wrong but I think he replied somewhere else today that it will be early 08.......can anybody clarify?

This is what the link to Amazon quotes ..."Pre-Order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and release date, you'll receive the lowest price. See Details Availability: This title has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available. "
I really hope thats just a place holder and not the final cover, looks terrible.
I agree.... looks so 80's vegas to me. but maybe that's what it's 'suppose' to look like? Also, isn't it early '07 right now? So we have 1 year to wait? poker's gonna be gone by then...

Relax boys- and girls for that matter. STACKED was nine months late, what makes you think this book is getting released anytime soon? In the mean time, may I suggest the "Harrington on Hold'em" trilogy, and/or Phil Gordon's "Little Green" and Little Blue" books. Get the "Little Black" book for recreational poker reading only. DN's book should be worth the wait, I thought Stacked was!