Western Union Deposits.

Sorry for being so blunt but is this for real?? I was under the understating that it was now VERY difficult for US players to deposit. Yet, If you live near a Western Union Agent(My work has one :club: ) It seems easy as pie. Is this limited to non-US players or what?thanks

Sorry for being so blunt but is this for real?? I was under the understating that it was now VERY difficult for US players to deposit. Yet, If you live near a Western Union Agent(My work has one :club: ) It seems easy as pie. Is this limited to non-US players or what?thanks
Is this a trick question to find out the losing players? Those who respond must/might deposit often... Nice Job!

I used Western Union to put money on Bodog after the bill passed. It is actually as easy as it sounds, you call them, they give you the name to transfer the money to, and voila. If you have one at work it should take you like 5, 10 minutes. Withdrawing the money takes weeks, but at least you have the opportunity still.

I used to Western Union to put money on Bodog after the bill passed. It is actually as easy as it sounds, you call them, they send you the name to transfer the money to, and voila. If you have one at work it should take you like 5, 10 minutes. Withdrawing the money takes weeks, but at least you have the opportunity still.
Withdrawing on Bodog via Western Union takes ~36 hours for me...Its easily the best/most convenient method of withdrawl across the sites.
Withdrawing on Bodog via Western Union takes ~36 hours for me...Its easily the best/most convenient method of withdrawl across the sites.
Is this just the Money Transfer option in payout? I've run my Bodog up several thousand, but haven't withdrawn because I wanted to do it all at once. It says up to 7-10 days on the payout menu, and that's after they approve it. Is this the option you use, and it just takes much shorter than they say? If so, this would be very handy, because WSOP Circuit-Indiana starts this coming Monday, and I could withdraw that money to take with me. Thanks for your help.
Actually the stars visa debit card is the best option. Can have your cash in 20 minutes sometimes.
Is this just the Money Transfer option in payout? I've run my Bodog up several thousand, but haven't withdrawn because I wanted to do it all at once. It says up to 7-10 days on the payout menu, and that's after they approve it. Is this the option you use, and it just takes much shorter than they say? If so, this would be very handy, because WSOP Circuit-Indiana starts this coming Monday, and I could withdraw that money to take with me. Thanks for your help.
Yes, it only takes me about 1 day to receive the info to pick up the $ from Western Union.
Actually the stars visa debit card is the best option. Can have your cash in 20 minutes sometimes.
I'm pretty sure there are fees associated with that method. Bodog pays the fees for Western Union withdrawls.
Yea I agree unless your closest Western Union happens to be located in a neighborhood where you fear for your life...
they usually have some at supermarkets, I would look into that.