Na, Pokerstars Isn't Rigged

Truce. What kind of response do you expect from my screen name? Just staying in character here.
Dude I thought that said SonicBurger. I had no idea I was muckin' with a G.
I am so sick of poker stars....PokerStars Game #9010469437: Hold'em No Limit ($1/$2) - 2007/03/21 - 02:16:08 (ET)Table 'Aunus III' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 3: crackem ($27 in chips) Seat 4: BluffnBeaver ($47.05 in chips) Seat 6: the_main ($188.85 in chips) Seat 7: u_dirty_dog ($201.10 in chips) Seat 8: Teamer ($298.20 in chips) Seat 9: mustanggino ($191.65 in chips) u_dirty_dog: posts small blind $1Teamer: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to crackem [Qs Qh]mustanggino: folds crackem: raises $4 to $6BluffnBeaver: folds the_main: folds u_dirty_dog: raises $24 to $30Teamer: folds crackem: calls $21 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [Jc Ks 3s]*** TURN *** [Jc Ks 3s] [2c]*** RIVER *** [Jc Ks 3s 2c] [Th]*** SHOW DOWN ***u_dirty_dog: shows [Qc Ad] (a straight, Ten to Ace)crackem: mucks hand u_dirty_dog collected $53.20 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $56 | Rake $2.80 Board [Jc Ks 3s 2c Th]Seat 3: crackem mucked [Qs Qh]Seat 4: BluffnBeaver folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: the_main (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: u_dirty_dog (small blind) showed [Qc Ad] and won ($53.20) with a straight, Ten to AceSeat 8: Teamer (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: mustanggino folded before Flop (didn't bet)dam now i know why i got screwed on this hand.... table name is Anus IIIthanks Lee you sick ahole
Does this clarify your problem any?
Dude I thought that said SonicBurger. I had no idea I was muckin' with a G.
Still new to the board, but IQCrash, that is without a doubt, the best User Icon ever on the net. Ever. lol

Is it just me or has this conspiracy talk been getting more and more plentiful, On here and at the PS tables. I always ask these "PS is rigged" people. Why would u play on a site that is "rigged"? So to the OP and everyone else that says its fixed..Why not take your money elsewhere?