Greg Raymer Account Hack On Stars

I went to a table that "Fossilman" was on and saw one of these HU matches...the other guy goes all in on the first hand and "Fossilman" calls....with J-6 off...I'm thinking WTF???.....and the winner quickly leaves the table...it looked shady from the start

dude it was my close friend that guessed his password. i transferred him 20 bucks 2 weeks prior so my account go deactivated too and I am banned from stars as well. My friend spoke to greg and he said that he is most likely going to press charges and this is a very serious matter. my friend is so dumb and his dumping techniques were so dumb, if i found out raymers password i would slow down and think of the smartest way to extract the cash

dude it was my close friend that guessed his password. i transferred him 20 bucks 2 weeks prior so my account go deactivated too and I am banned from stars as well. My friend spoke to greg and he said that he is most likely going to press charges and this is a very serious matter. my friend is so dumb and his dumping techniques were so dumb, if i found out raymers password i would slow down and think of the smartest way to extract the cash
owned, you deserve to get banned for having a friend as stupid as him if this is true
Good thing u got banned. It's ppl like you that give poker a bad reputation in society.
I lol'ed. This is just so stupid I can't believe I'm even writing this post. Such a dumb thing to say..
you mean stealing thousands of dollars from someone is a crime?!
So I read this waiting for the SW warning to pop up, never happened,your telling me you actually are telling the truth?Are you the world's greatest dumb ***? And you'd want to extract money from Raymer's account? Can the mods ban you from this forum as well?
i call BS, greg has said PS wont even tell him the guy's real name, so how could he press charges?

my friend sent him a private email and raymer is just threatening. check this message i got from stars todayHello Anatoly,No one related to your account or 'Ikeyrson' will be allowed to play at PokerStars again. Please take your business somewhere else.Kind regards,JorgePokerStars Security