Any Sites Still Take Visa

I've read that you can deposit with the visa gift card, but I was wondering if there were any small sites that still took just regular credit cards. My visa used to work on mansion, titan, and poker.com.

Ebay
I've read that you can deposit with the visa gift card, but I was wondering if there were any small sites that still took just regular credit cards. My visa used to work on mansion, titan, and poker.com.
probably not, pretty much all United States banks have stopped allowing payment to the sites. The gift cards I think are the best way to go.
Bodog.It took my regular Visa the other day. I have no idea why.

Internet poker rooms are masking the transactions now ... easier to deposit with credit card now than it has been in years. I know Absolute works from personal experience. You've got to call customer service to do it, at least the first time, but still works like a charm.

theres a million other threads on this subject (i know because i started several of them). it really just depends on your bank.. my bank (BoA) is right next to my brothers bank...(a local tennessee bank).. his visa works on every site and mine wont even let me sneeze without permission. gift2go cards are the way to go. you know they will work (as of right now anyway) and its in no way tied to your bank account i.e anonymous.