Attention Chicago Peeps

Here's my plan for Saturday in case anyone cares:Heading to Majestic about 1 or 2 to see how Hoosier is doing and splash in cash games if they are running. Then head down to the home game (so to speak) around 6 or 7 o clock. If you guys are planning to head back to Majestic later that night I may be able to join in if I'm REAL nice to my girlfriend for the next 3 days. I see no good reason why I won't be sipping on a cocktail for a majority of all this.I've never met any of you in person, looking forward to it.
I like this idea. Im down with meeting u over at majestic at 1:30 or so. I dont have a ton of funds so will see how I run before I commit to the rest of the night. Never been to majestic so ill leave it up to you how we should find each other.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vick when would you need to know by? Not sure if I can make the homegame, but im gonna do my best to atleast make it up to majestic. Out of curiosity does anyone no for sure if they are running cash games while this tourney is going on. Ive never been to that boat but I assume its pretty small like the others. Plus doesnt indiana have a max amount of gaming stations open law like Illinois? Could be a problem if the tourney tables count against that. Just a thought. Looking for forward to meeting a few of you jokers saturday night either way.Peace.
I'd like a semi accurate headcount by Friday.
I've never met any of you in person, looking forward to it.
Ditto
can someone get me the details? i'll go to the boats for sure, not sure about going to Palos
PM me
Have fun boys. I am out of town this weekend ( Vegas baby), but would be interested in the next one.GL.
BOOOOOO!!!! Definately next time lefty!
Vick,Can we maybe set up an evite for people that are interested with the details. We can provide the info there so that it isn't in a public forum in case 5-0 in Palos wants to start acting a fool?
Wax,I only giving out the location to those who pm me. I hope Palos is a big enough city that they have better things to do than find a random .25/.50 home game w/ 10-20 people. But to be safe...I am not publically posting the location.
I'd like a semi accurate headcount by Friday.DittoPM meBOOOOOO!!!! Definately next time lefty!Wax,I only giving out the location to those who pm me. I hope Palos is a big enough city that they have better things to do than find a random .25/.50 home game w/ 10-20 people. But to be safe...I am not publically posting the location.
Other cities don't seem to be. Indy I think? Sad.
i'm probably in for the home game, and definitely in for the majestic thing afterwards. party!
Wear something cute. thx.Mark
Ive been trying to figure out my outfit since Monday. SW
Got it figured out. Im gonna wear my FCP hockey jersey, Fcp hat, my blue and black zubaz and my blue chucks. Oh and my lucky hot pink fanny pack (to put all my mobneys in ofcourse)
Got it figured out. Im gonna wear my FCP hockey jersey, Fcp hat, my blue and black zubaz and my blue chucks. Oh and my lucky hot pink fanny pack (to put all my mobneys in ofcourse)
There are 3 things that makes God kill kittens:1) min raises2) checky wearing diesel jeans3) anyone wearing fanny packsAlthough if your fanny pack is loaded with mobney, nobody is going to question you :)Mark
Eh, too late.But got 3rd in my first SnG and feel like i'm playing really well. Just lost a race to bust in that one. AQ<99And i'm 3/11 in the 2nd which is a 2-table. But traffic was pretty smooth both ways. It's not too bad outbound, most of the construction is inbound, and it's worse in the morning.
Traffic definately sux in the morning. Hit up Majestic at about 4 am last night played for 2 hours and had to go cause my buddy busted out after 15 minutes and didnt want to keep him waiting any longer. Made a quick 135 in the 1-2, at that time of the night the play is so loose it is ridiculous. Took me 2 hours to get to schaumburg. Definately should have just kept my buddy sleeping in the car and played til 10. Out of town this weekend, but let me know when the next Chicago event is/.
Traffic definately sux in the morning. Hit up Majestic at about 4 am last night played for 2 hours and had to go cause my buddy busted out after 15 minutes and didnt want to keep him waiting any longer. Made a quick 135 in the 1-2, at that time of the night the play is so loose it is ridiculous. Took me 2 hours to get to schaumburg. Definately should have just kept my buddy sleeping in the car and played til 10. Out of town this weekend, but let me know when the next Chicago event is/.
Damn, guess I need to go later at night. Cause in the afternoon it's lots of regulars, and while I wouldn't say they're tight, they know what they're donig for the most part.
I like this idea. Im down with meeting u over at majestic at 1:30 or so. I dont have a ton of funds so will see how I run before I commit to the rest of the night. Never been to majestic so ill leave it up to you how we should find each other.
I'm not going to worry abou this now, but by Friday I'll think of something. Hoosier, you in for sure? I may not go till witt the others later if you're not playing...actually I probably will anyway, but just so I know.
I'm not going to worry abou this now, but by Friday I'll think of something. Hoosier, you in for sure? I may not go till witt the others later if you're not playing...actually I probably will anyway, but just so I know.
let me know if u think of something
Damn, guess I need to go later at night. Cause in the afternoon it's lots of regulars, and while I wouldn't say they're tight, they know what they're donig for the most part.
If your playing the 1-2 game I wouldnt worry about regulars. The good players are playing mostly in the 2-5 game, a few of them are playing in the 1-2 but you can spot them out. I was there at about 2 in the afternoon on a wednesday and it was the usual donks at the 1-2 table. And make sure if you go at night, you leave before about 5 in the morning or you will be ****ed with the traffic.
If your playing the 1-2 game I wouldnt worry about regulars. The good players are playing mostly in the 2-5 game, a few of them are playing in the 1-2 but you can spot them out. I was there at about 2 in the afternoon on a wednesday and it was the usual donks at the 1-2 table. And make sure if you go at night, you leave before about 5 in the morning or you will be ****ed with the traffic.
Eh, they were definitely regulars. At least a few of them knew each other, if not the dealers, and a couple others weren't regulars but still halfway decent. But I was so card dead that the donks that were there didn't matter, cause I never had a hand.

bah, i have to help a friend do some moving on saturday, so I won't be able to hit this up this time. We should try to do these more often though

bah, i have to help a friend do some moving on saturday, so I won't be able to hit this up this time. We should try to do these more often though
I'll come to town as often as I can... :)Mark
Hoosier, you in for sure? I may not go till witt the others later if you're not playing...actually I probably will anyway, but just so I know.
Yea, I'm going to register this afternoon. The tourney starts at 9am, so I'm not sure if I'll still have chips by the evening, but if not I'll probably stick around and play cash.
I'll come to town as often as I can... :)Mark
Good. We need a huge donk to build a game around. :club:
QFT! See Mark is the perfect donk for a home game. We can act all impressed by his WSOP FT, while we take the donk's nice sized bankroll away!(In honor of the Guiness commericials...)BRILLIANT!
How many people we have so far for this home game?
So far confirmed...NoSup4Uwax120 +friend(s)Vick12 + 2-3 CheckyMCSuperGheyGallo MJINK3chgocubs99
QFT! See Mark is the perfect donk for a home game. We can act all impressed by his WSOP FT, while we take the donk's nice sized bankroll away!(In honor of the Guiness commericials...)BRILLIANT!So far confirmed...NoSup4Uwax120 +friend(s)Vick12 + 2-3 CheckyMCSuperGheyGallo MJINK3chgocubs99
Im more then likely in too. Im meeting chgocubs99 at majestic in the afternoon so If Im coming ill just get directons from him. Assuming thats cool with u vick
Im more then likely in too. Im meeting chgocubs99 at majestic in the afternoon so If Im coming ill just get directons from him. Assuming thats cool with u vick
Not a problem here...