was wondering if anyone could help me put my wager up for an up comming ufc event, sry its not poker, but alot of you crazy gablers might be able to help my 1st bet online, i am looking to possible wager up to $4001st fight is Pierre (-1000) vs serra (+700) dont know how i could make money off this fight, maybe just bet $50 on serra for the (Lucky) tapout.2nd fight is Sanchez (-240) vs Koscheck (+200), now here is where i need some advice, this is going to be an amazing fight, and could go either way, but my favorite as is the site is Sanchez, so how should i bet on this since i know it still could be a .. coinflip?

GSP is going to dominate and crush Serra. Serra just isn't big enough, and GSP is a huge 170er. Serra won't get him down and will be knocked out.Diego either knocks out Koscheck or he's going to triangle choke him from the bottom.

Agreed with most of you. Even with Koscheck's wrestling base he still got dominated by Sanchez last time, and as much as I don't like Sanchez (or Koscheck for that matter) I hope Diego wins to set up a match with Hughes who will rape him.GSP destroys Serra. Standup + takedown defence = KOed Serra. Which is fine with me because I think Lytle beat him.

was wondering if anyone could help me put my wager up for an up comming ufc event, sry its not poker, but alot of you crazy gablers might be able to help my 1st bet online, i am looking to possible wager up to $4001st fight is Pierre (-1000) vs serra (+700) dont know how i could make money off this fight, maybe just bet $50 on serra for the (Lucky) tapout.2nd fight is Sanchez (-240) vs Koscheck (+200), now here is where i need some advice, this is going to be an amazing fight, and could go either way, but my favorite as is the site is Sanchez, so how should i bet on this since i know it still could be a .. coinflip?
I'm with the majority here.I don't think Serra has a chance here. GSP will dominate.I think the other fight will be a little closer but I wouldn't bet against Sanchez. Koscheck is still a wrestler who's only hope is for a decision based on multiple takedowns as he has little knockout power on his feet and little chance of submitting the more experienced grappler Sanchez on the ground. Plus Sanchez probably has a little anger in him for not being able to finish Koscheck off in their first fight.