Spot The Rich Poker Player

l60dba4dca777d681ffdc73dl2.jpgI just can't seem to find him. Maybe Jennicide can help sniff him out for me.
look at the broad in the middle...damn....thats a huge forehead.......must have a lot on her mind
We call that an 8 head. Also, making fun of people for being ugly is totally lame.
never said she was ugly....just said she had a huge forehead....maybe u think shes ugly and are projecting blame onto me...and thats lame..
Also, making fun of people for being ugly is totally lame.
Good thing I was making fun of the poker girls that seem to only hang out with guys who made big scores then, eh?Or maybe you meant Ivey.In that case, next question about the picture:Where is her hand??
Good thing I was making fun of the poker girls that seem to only hang out with guys who made big scores then, eh?Or maybe you meant Ivey.In that case, next question about the picture:Where is her hand??
I'm sure Jennicide has her own money, what's wrong with attractive girls hanging out with ugly guys, happens all the time.EDIT: I don't really care, it was more of a general post, since there are always forum posts making fun of fat/ugly poker players. Carry on

Jennicide is from the south isn't she? If so that could very easily be her cousin.BTW I hope it is cause it improves my shot with her................................................I hopeless :club:

Jennicide is from the south isn't she? If so that could very easily be her cousin.BTW I hope it is cause it improves my shot with her................................................I hopeless :club:
shes from deleware i think

Mini Poll!Would you pay for Jennicide to grab your crotch with 3 of her friends? If so, what % of your winnings?I wouldn't. I get the whole shabang for less

Mini Poll!Would you pay for Jennicide to grab your crotch with 3 of her friends? If so, what % of your winnings?I wouldn't. I get the whole shabang for less
I pictured Will Ferrell saying this as Harry Caray.