High Stakes Poker.

is it just me or is sammy farha wasting countless amounts of money in high stakes poker. it seems like every hand hes in raising it up with junk , like face card and a rag or any other 2 card combination that is dealt his way. maybe this is just me and im uneducated in cash games but every since the first season ive just been confused with his donkey raises pre flop.

I have to agree. He's fun to have at the table, but I can't help but think that his "you don't belong here" comment to Brian Townsend was completely unwarranted, especially after having to rebuy himself, calling an AA board all-in with K 4.

sure his loose table image sets him up to get paid off every single time he makes a hand but after all the rags he raises and re raises with and tries to make miracle calls with against Elezra he would still probably break even if that. i know its a strategy and all but i just dont think its a very profitable one.

sure his loose table image sets him up to get paid off every single time he makes a hand but after all the rags he raises and re raises with and tries to make miracle calls with against Elezra he would still probably break even if that. i know its a strategy and all but i just dont think its a very profitable one.
LOL yeah, which is exactly why you aren't playing there. Obviously he knows something you don't.
AHHHHHH ITS AN IGNORANT NEWB THREAD!!!!hey dudes, "tight is right" = WRONG in high stakes cash games.
i never said tight is right, but is raise pretty much every hand with junk = RIGHT in high stakes poker