I just saw this guy playing high stakes horse on FTP with doyle brunson, jennifer harman, and some guy named ultimatebutt. I've been seeing this guy a lot recently and he always play big games and has a huge roll. Anyone out there know who it is? And who the hell is ultimatebutt? I heard it was hellmuth...

Do you think he played well?
Hmmm....One time I saw someone with the screen name Bomba Clot playing in the big mixed game on FTP and I thought for sure that was DN after that skit and after finding out he had a bunch of Jamaican friends as a kid.Hmmm....P.S. This is the stuff I think about in my free time. Maybe I should get a second hobby...

Ok, the captain is Negreanu, and if that info is out there and easy to find i apologize for asking stupid questions. I'm just too damn lazy to look it up myself. And no, he played like a complete friggin donkey and was owned big time. Just kidding, he played well.

oh yeah and doyle plays as texdolly, the same name he uses on doylesroom. That was a great place to play poker until they kicked us americans out. We can't even play the monopoly money games there now. What sense does that make?

Hmmm....One time I saw someone with the screen name Bomba Clot playing in the big mixed game on FTP and I thought for sure that was DN after that skit and after finding out he had a bunch of Jamaican friends as a kid.Hmmm....P.S. This is the stuff I think about in my free time. Maybe I should get a second hobby...
Whoever that Captain guy is, he is about the worst Ive ever seen. Yum yum. As for Bomba there is a guy on there with that screen name? That's seems strange.
Whoever that Captain guy is, he is about the worst Ive ever seen. Yum yum. As for Bomba there is a guy on there with that screen name? That's seems strange.
gg anonymity

Alot of these guys are playing right now on Full Tilt.Doyle, Patrick Antonious, Aba and Eli Elezra are at an Omaha tableOn the 1000/2000 mixed games HORSE tableChip Reese (I think he is crazyzachary not really sure though), Eli Elezra, Doyle, Patrick Anotnious, Ulimate Butt (Is that Hellmuth?), and captain12345 (I think that's todd Brunson), Jennifer Harman showed upFrom liquid poker

Alot of these guys are playing right now on Full Tilt.Doyle, Patrick Antonious, Aba and Eli Elezra are at an Omaha tableOn the 1000/2000 mixed games HORSE tableChip Reese (I think he is crazyzachary not really sure though), Eli Elezra, Doyle, Patrick Anotnious, Ulimate Butt (Is that Hellmuth?), and captain12345 (I think that's todd Brunson), Jennifer Harman showed upFrom liquid poker
I think your way off. according to most people Chip Reese is CaseyAtTheBat, UltimateButt is some finnish dude, and Todd Brunson is Jewanda and Crazy Zachary may be Barry G but Ive seen him play there under the name barryg1 too so Im less certain about that one.

First off, it is highly unlikely that Hellmuth would be playing high stakes HORSE with this crowd.Secomd, Bomba Clot was killin the mix game last night, vs. Gus, Chip, and cmyballs (?). Good game DN!

Captain was running like god at 1k/2k HU O8. i only watched on and off, but it did look like he took jordan "imsolucky" morgan for at least 100K and maybe as much as 130K. imsolucky then asked if he wanted to move down to 500/1k.captain took him on a stroll through value town.