Is There Any Justification To This Call?

My mind was blown after this hand. Typical PS.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero (t6972)SB (t6926)BB (t8481)UTG (t15242)UTG+1 (t12820)MP1 (t4605)MP2 (t2965)MP3 (t6100)CO (t2609)Preflop: Hero is Button with T :) , A :club: . 1 fold, UTG+1 raises to t500, 5 folds, SB raises to t1000, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls t500.Flop: (t2100) A :) , 7 :D , 2 :D(2 players)SB checks, UTG+1 bets t1100, SB raises to t5926, UTG+1 calls t4826.Turn: (t13952) 8 :D(2 players)River: (t13952) J :D(2 players)Final Pot: t13952Results in white below: SB has Kc Ac (one pair, aces). UTG+1 has Ts 9s (straight, jack high). Outcome: UTG+1 wins t13952.

Either a poorly executed chip dump or the guy with the 9-10 was sick of playing and ready to quit.

the guy did call w/ AT, i mean that's pretty loose
no he didn't. hero folded.if the money had gone in on the turn though, when he had the oesfd, I'd have understood.Donkeys always draw.
The guy had a str8 draw and a flush draw. Looks like an easy call push to me.
True, except he called on the flop with nothing more than 10 high, which makes the call even worse.Side note: with an M of 10, I pushed PF with 1010, and the same guy called with 73s. Lucky for me, no suckout.

Sigh. For the humor impaired.The guy had a backdoor str8 draw and a backdoor flush draw. Looks like an easy call push to me. (sw)Or in other words:Of course it was a horrid play but you already knew that and you're far from the only one here who's seen poor players make stupid plays followed by even stupider arrogant comments.

Obviously he "felt it coming", great call - you gotta trust your instincts.Also, as everyone knows, the worst hand always wins on Pokerstars, so his chances were pretty good with T high.What kind of tournament was this btw.?

Obviously he "felt it coming", great call - you gotta trust your instincts.Also, as everyone knows, the worst hand always wins on Pokerstars, so his chances were pretty good with T high.What kind of tournament was this btw.?
It was the DS. Which makes the call even more strange. I think.

your playing poker........that guy is playing roulette....that call blows my mind! how in the world do you call 10 high off with an ace out there and the guy is the preflop raiser. Pure luck. He def loses more money in the long run, he hit 1 out of 100 times doing that stupid ****.I get ran down by these dump trucks all the time and they are so lucky...poker is not what it use to be

your playing poker........that guy is playing roulette....that call blows my mind! how in the world do you call 10 high off with an ace out there and the guy is the preflop raiser. Pure luck. He def loses more money in the long run, he hit 1 out of 100 times doing that stupid ****.I get ran down by these dump trucks all the time and they are so lucky...poker is not what it use to be
You don't want to play poker against dump trucks? You would rather go head-to-head with the elite "cars" out there? That is brilliant poker sense, sir!