40k On Tilt Final Table

Zims Chip Leader in the 40k on Full tilt.Rail Call13k8k6k4.7k3.6k2.5kGL Zimmer, And remember to ask him about 4 2o

gl sir. I've played with SBRounder and ne2aces before, and both are pretty decent players. Also played with Diggzy Brown, and he should be next one out to say the least. GL sir.

OK, here was my donk moment/the 42 hand.Blinds 1k/2k, CO has 55k, Button has 58k, I have about 65k.Loose CO raises to 6k, Button calls. I reraise to 19k with 42o from SB. CO Folds, Button calls.Flop AT8 RB, I had him completely on a low pp, trying to hit a set and missed. I push for 39k (about the size of the pot). He INSTACALLS with QJ. Turn 4, River 2. I become big chipleader at that point, stay kinda constant til FT, then lose the 2 flips and I'm out.

OK, here was my donk moment/the 42 hand.Blinds 1k/2k, CO has 55k, Button has 58k, I have about 65k.Loose CO raises to 6k, Button calls. I reraise to 19k with 42o from SB. CO Folds, Button calls.Flop AT8 RB, I had him completely on a low pp, trying to hit a set and missed. I push for 39k (about the size of the pot). He INSTACALLS with QJ. Turn 4, River 2. I become big chipleader at that point, stay kinda constant til FT, then lose the 2 flips and I'm out.
who says poker is a game of skill???