Paul Wasicka Battles A Bot

And he knew it was a bot how exactly?
When he asked where the player was from, the opponent said "Plant 457509, manufacturing line z3299"
My usual site was glitching something fierce so we sat at a few 10/20 games on a site I don’t frequent nearly as much. And he did everything ridiculously fast. Before I’d even determined where I was at on the flop, he’d have fired out a bet.In hundreds of thousands of hands played on every respectable poker site, I’d never seen someone make every single decision this quickly; No thought involved. Was he that full of it? Did he truly have absolute garbage each time? Did he even have time to click ‘Fold to any bet?’ How could he make three tough decisions before I could even fold a 9, 2 offsuit?
I think he just had a lagging connection and to him all the action seemed immediate, although he was the one lagging behind.Still, he's a great player and although I didn't like his fold at the WSOP, who am I to criticize him?

I have a hard time believing someone who is smart enough to program a poker-bot that actually wins money, could be so fucking stupid to not make the bot delay a random amount of time between 1 to 10 seconds or something before making its decisions...

come on people, he folded an OESF when the worst he could do was come 2nd, and the best was to have a workable stack vs Gold HU. Tilly play is the worst, this is a close second.
Actually, no. The worst was coming in 3rd for 2 mill less. If he calls, Binger folds, no doubt. He said it. If Wasicka has a lower flush draw he's a dog... when was the last time you made a decision for 2 million bucks? STFU!

"Ridiculously fast"? I try to make my decisions immediately too, big deal. The more statistics you've memorized and the quicker you can calculate odds, the less time it takes to figure out where you are and what you should do. Playing quickly also has the advantage of making it seem like you have absolute confidence in your hand: take a long time and you look weak. Like DUH. Seems like I get accused of being a bot or a cheater every time I start to own somebody's a**. Wonder how many people are sitting around steaming about "the injustice of it all" but never say anything to me about it. And God forbid you ever put anybody on a hand and call it right: I've had losers go ballistic on me and swear up and down I'm seeing their cards somehow...guess I won't be showing off like that again.Bah. I think he should either prove it was a program or butch up and take his losses like a man.

Actually, no. The worst was coming in 3rd for 2 mill less. If he calls, Binger folds, no doubt. He said it. If Wasicka has a lower flush draw he's a dog... when was the last time you made a decision for 2 million bucks? STFU!
QFMFT!It's funny...there isn't a weekend that goes by where there aren't several posters who openly discuss the Sunday Million chop. Usually, there is a HUGE contingent of..."He should definately chop because...." Yet, WHENEVER someone elects to not chop, that person is usually villified for his decision to not chop. In those cases...we are talking MAYBE 30-50 THOUSAND DOLLARS being won/lost due to chopping/not chopping. Yet...when Wasicka makes the 2 MILLION DOLLAR DECSION to NOT DRAW...he too is labled a donk, worst play of the year, etc. etc. (and fwiw...the Tilly check on the river w/ JJ isn't even in the same hemisphere of bad plays as a guy who folded A DRAW for a chance at 2 MILLION DOLLARS...which is a only a few buy ins at 10/20 NL which Wasicka plays!!!!)Am I missing something here?I am willing to bet good money that 99% of FCP wouldn't even say "This is sik...." like he did...and instead UBER-INSTA-MUCK the OESFD. If you say you wouldn't...I say...LIAR!

Wasicka has said he folded the OESF draw because he thought Jamie Gold had a higher flush draw because of how quickly he went all-in and didn't seem to care if he was called.So if Paul's read is correct, he has way less outs than everyone is saying. Anyways, he's a very good player and would own almost anyone who has called him a donk, so who gives a f*ck?