High Stakes Poker

Made my way thru all of seasons 2 and 3 in the last week but am finding it hard to find links to season 1 on youtube.Can anyone point me in the direction of a channel on youtube or a site that has links to all of season 1?

Made my way thru all of seasons 2 and 3 in the last week but am finding it hard to find links to season 1 on youtube.Can anyone point me in the direction of a channel on youtube or a site that has links to all of season 1?
Are seasons 2/3 on youtube?
Yes, just got done watching EP. 9 Season 3.
solid. :D:club::D:D 24 and HSP are on at the same time just to taunt me.2 of my favorite shows.My favorite show The Wiggles always comes on when I'm playing and distracts me, so I often just bluff off my stack so I can watch it.

Look up member you2money or yourmoney2 or something like that ... can't remember the actual name, just enter high stakes poker and one of his will appear, then go to his page. He has the most organized library making it easy to find specific episodes.

I remember one channel called 81makk81 or something like that. He had 900+ poker videos including all the HSP seasons... But he got banned and I couldn't find anywhere to watch it anymore, so I turned to torrents. Torrents are better anyway cause you can keep them and watch whenever you want. If HSP released DVDs of their seasons, I'd buy them.