Pad- Phil Gordon Rage?

I saw 6 minutes of this. While Phil looks like he's just trying to loosen things up, it's clear that Lindgren and Ivey aren't buying it. Why? Could it be because Ivey and Lindgren are part of a clique, the golf gang? Phil is an outsider to them and, apparently, he's said some things about Lindgren which weren't taken very well. That being said, while I admire Ivey's concentration and such at the table, he seems to be a real social retard. If the 20K doesn't mean that much to him, why is he there and, if he's chosen to be there, why doesn't he act like a human being? Also, Lindgren looks like he just came on the set after an overnight bender. He should take some dietary tips from his buddy, DN.
Its odd that you say this as I found with this show you saw more of Ivey's personality then have been shown elsewhere. He certainly doesn't seem to be a big fan of being on camera but he seemed to loosen up and was joking with the table which is something that I've only seen rarely.FWIW I thought Gordon came off as a social retard, like the geeky little brother trying to fit in. He's making odd comments in an attempt to be funny and looking around for approval. Very odd guy.
Its odd that you say this as I found with this show you saw more of Ivey's personality then have been shown elsewhere. He certainly doesn't seem to be a big fan of being on camera but he seemed to loosen up and was joking with the table which is something that I've only seen rarely.FWIW I thought Gordon came off as a social retard, like the geeky little brother trying to fit in. He's making odd comments in an attempt to be funny and looking around for approval. Very odd guy.
Clearly I need to see more of this show and I hope it's in the form of magically winning a seat!

lol socialretardaments!I think Phil Ivey just has an extremely low boredom threshold. To the point where sometimes, he just wants to be somewhere else as soon as he's begun playing. The opportunity to win $120,000 must mean a little to him, otherwise he wouldn't be playing (unless there's some kind of Full Tilt ontract thing that I don't know about).I think the whole thing with joker Gordon was that he felt left out, right from the very beginning when his opening comment got burned by Lindgren.He just never had anyone to talk to, and any efforts to initiate something always seemed to end with being ignored, or disagreed with.... quite funny really. His 'that's unbelievable' comment was frickin hilarious!

Why does everyone critize Miss Tilly for being a bad player. She seems to be doing alot of things right. Yes she has made some dumbass mistakes but thats part of playin the game. Phil Ivey aint exactly playin great, lets all bash him.

Why does everyone critize Miss Tilly for being a bad player. She seems to be doing alot of things right. Yes she has made some dumbass mistakes but thats part of playin the game. Phil Ivey aint exactly playin great, lets all bash him.
Phil didnt play the worst hand ever played on national television mind you. I mean come on even Dennis Rodman at least bets the river.
Phil didnt play the worst hand ever played on national television mind you. I mean come on even Dennis Rodman at least bets the river.
Dennis Rodman bets the river with 3 high.From all that I've heard Tilly is actually quite a decent player. People want to rag on her because she won a woman's event, because she's dating Laak, because she's an actress, because of the tremendous boobages, etc. Her play on PaD wasn't horrid but it certainly wasn't great. I think she wasn't exaggerating when she said she was intimidated by her opponents.
Dennis Rodman bets the river with 3 high.From all that I've heard Tilly is actually quite a decent player. People want to rag on her because she won a woman's event, because she's dating Laak, because she's an actress, because of the tremendous boobages, etc. Her play on PaD wasn't horrid but it certainly wasn't great. I think she wasn't exaggerating when she said she was intimidated by her opponents.
Thats the thing, she always seemed to be decent to me to, thats what I dont get. You cant honeslty say she isn't playing horrid, I'm not harping on her as a person I'm refering to her bag of dirt game so far on PAD.
lol socialretardaments!I think Phil Ivey just has an extremely low boredom threshold. To the point where sometimes, he just wants to be somewhere else as soon as he's begun playing. The opportunity to win $120,000 must mean a little to him, otherwise he wouldn't be playing (unless there's some kind of Full Tilt ontract thing that I don't know about).I think the whole thing with joker Gordon was that he felt left out, right from the very beginning when his opening comment got burned by Lindgren.He just never had anyone to talk to, and any efforts to initiate something always seemed to end with being ignored, or disagreed with.... quite funny really. His 'that's unbelievable' comment was frickin hilarious!
DING DING DING!What tipped you off on this, the fact that full tilt is the TITLE SPONSOR???

It's going to be hilarious if the table loosens up in the last episode, after Gordon's table-killing presence was removed from the game. He just made things so akward it was hard to watch. Only Harman seemed able to deal with it, but maybe that's because she had to sit next to him.

Phil Gordon sounded like such a retard with half of the **** he was saying that I was getting embarassed for him... like when you're watching a tv show like for example the White Rapper Show and the person just all around sucks at life to the point where you almost want to change the channel out of embarassment for that person.

DING DING DING!What tipped you off on this, the fact that full tilt is the TITLE SPONSOR???
Ding ding ding?? yeah, good one.So... you know the exact terms of any such contract do you? you know exactly how many of these they have to play? You know how much of their entry fee (if any - depending if there is an hourly rate instead, like HSP) is paid?You obviously know, if this the case, whether all of the pros are paid the same amount? Or does Ivey demand a higher rate than say, David Grey, or any of the other FT pros that have played? And, whilst the title sponsor is Full Tilt, what are the terms under which non-FT pros play under? Obviously you also know Ivey's complete financial situation and how much playing for $120,000 means to him? (which was the the point I was referrring to)hmmm... please tell.

The comments from both Gordon and Erick on the "Director's Cut" were classic.If there was any doubt about what Erick thought about Gordon, they were laid to rest:Phil Gordon:"Erick and I have a very interesting relationship, we are very competitive and I think that he kind likes to pick on me a little bit. He thinks I play a lot weaker than I really do."Erick Lindgren:"We've all heard Phil Gordon being an analyst and I don't think any of us want to lose to him, 'cause he clearly doesn't know what's going on." :club: Ironic that when Erick's AQ< PG's 99 he was effectively out.It will be interesting to see if there are any more fireworks between these two in the future.I also wonder how the Full Tilt folks feel about two of their own feuding so publicly.

I found it interesting that the great actress couldn't control her breathing when she was in a hand with a big pot. She would breath twice as deep when whe was in a huge pot, I guess it was nerves. She did actually mention it in the director's cuts. Something about not wearing the low cut top, that would suck, that is the only redeeming quality about watching her play poka.

If you ever went out for drinks with Ivey you'd find that he is one of the funniest dudes you'll ever meet. He's extremely clever and witty, he just doesn't play up to the cameras. He doesn't really like anyone knowing his business, and he doesn't care much for being on camera. As for him and Erick seemingly ignoring PG, Erick and Phil are good friends. They're just talking to each other and if you listen to the comments PG was making, I think they just didn't even have a response because it was kinda like, huh? What exactly are you talking about?

Ok, am watching these Tivo-ed so am only seeing the first episode where Lindgren called him an idiot.. (and yes Gordon's comment are already akward as heck with this group).Im sorry but that made Lindgren look like a steaming baby when he said that. Phil nailed his hand.. Sorry Eric but he read you perfectly! Did that bother you more than getting caught by Patrick? It really was a childish thing to even say. It was like.. ha ha.. We're surrounded by MY friends so I can insult you because Im pissed that I was VERY READABLE on a hand! If they were playing at a table with the Ro-Sham-Bo dudes, do you think Phil would have said the same stupid thing back... Nope... It wasnt very "professional". And what makes it even more like a little kid is his head gets all red from the "Steaming".. You might have to work on that tell Eric...Now back to watching Phil be akward...(Oh, and would the people that have to bash on Phil for being a "pro" take a STFU pill until you make over $1.5 million in tournaments... Just saying... I know there are a lot of pros that won't get there... and a lot of the ones that are over him that you compare him to play a lot more tournaments!! Ive seen him on more TV final tables than you, and a lot werent invites!!! And no Im not saying Phil is better than Eric or vice versa...Theyre both better than you can get from one PAD table. )Edit: Ok, so he admitted it later, he took it as being "piled on" after getting caught bluffing. Funny how on every other PAD the same comments are made and only Eric plays back like this, and wont accept the apology... Now the Jabbing back and forth in articles and whereever is more clear though...

If you ever went out for drinks with Ivey you'd find that he is one of the funniest dudes you'll ever meet. He's extremely clever and witty, he just doesn't play up to the cameras. He doesn't really like anyone knowing his business, and he doesn't care much for being on camera. As for him and Erick seemingly ignoring PG, Erick and Phil are good friends. They're just talking to each other and if you listen to the comments PG was making, I think they just didn't even have a response because it was kinda like, huh? What exactly are you talking about?
So Ivey is a lot FUNNER away from the table with a few drinks in him. Could the same be said for Phil Gordon? Daniel have you ever been around Phil in a more social atmosphere and not just at a poker table, where he has had a few drinks.Before you guys jump all over me let me just say this. The way it looks to me, Phil Gordon is a total tit at the table who tries to fit it with the rest of the table (cool guys). It's almost like high school again for him I bet. That being said he could be a totally different guy away from the table like Ivey is.