i have been playing in tunica for a year now. I have been mostly on the 3/6nl tables.Is it me or in the last 2 months has it been alomost imposible to make anything. I have taken so many bad beats thats its not even funny. I am not whining I just want to know if theres peaple out there that are having difficultys. I am ready to step up to the 5/10 and see if i can get away from alot of the donks.typical handpreflop on button KK I raise to 45 6 callersflop 5h 9s qd I raise for 150 1 callerturn 2d I raise for 300 calledriver is 3c I raise to 450 calledvillian has 93Is it me or are all fish from the mississippi river sitting at the table all the timeThis is just an example but theres been alot of bs beats it just seems that the low games are not even worth the attempt. The 3/6 game is at the goldstrike

preflop on button KK raise to 45 6 callersflop 5h 9s qd raise for 150 1 callerturn 2d raise for 300 calledriver is 3c raise to 450 calledvillian has 93Is it me or are all fish from the mississippi river sitting at the table all the time
Was your opponent betting first on every street, and you were raising? Or were you betting and he was calling your bets?
i have been playing in tunica for a year now. I have been mostly on the 3/6nl tables.Is it me or in the last 2 months has it been alomost imposible to make anything. I have taken so many bad beats thats its not even funny. I am not whining I just want to know if theres peaple out there that are having difficultys. I am ready to step up to the 5/10 and see if i can get away from alot of the donks.typical handpreflop on button KK raise to 45 6 callersflop 5h 9s qd raise for 150 1 callerturn 2d raise for 300 calledriver is 3c raise to 450 calledvillian has 93Is it me or are all fish from the mississippi river sitting at the table all the time
1202045596_l.gif

I'm going to Memphis/Tunica for my bachelor party in less than a month. Please point out these players to me, so I can bust them for a big number and have some extra scratch for my honeymoon.