Mysterious Deposit In My Account

So about an hour ago I received an email message that a $200-ish deposit had been made into one of my online poker accounts. I didn't make the deposit. The payment method is listed as "cash," which is something I've not seen before. The site has been down a few times in the last 24-hours, and I did get booted out of a SNG last night due to those problems, but the amount of money in the mystery deposit has no relation to that SNG? When the site went down, there were four of us left, three places paid, and I was in fourth place. The mystery deposit is more than third place would have paid, but less than second.Should I just keep the money? Should I contact their customer support? What do y'all think?

Its definately from that sng. they are compensating you for getting booted.

what site?if its a cash deposit it would seem to me that it is the site that gave you the money. a refund and a little extra for the inconvience
Im guessin fulltilt from the fact that its been down a few times in the last day.
So about an hour ago I received an email message that a $200-ish deposit had been made into one of my online poker accounts. I didn't make the deposit. The payment method is listed as "cash," which is something I've not seen before. The site has been down a few times in the last 24-hours, and I did get booted out of a SNG last night due to those problems, but the amount of money in the mystery deposit has no relation to that SNG? When the site went down, there were four of us left, three places paid, and I was in fourth place. The mystery deposit is more than third place would have paid, but less than second.Should I just keep the money? Should I contact their customer support? What do y'all think?
It looks like it is definately related.

I got a similar "mysterious" deposit in my account last week a day after full tilt had gone down. Payment method was also "cash". I contacted support and they told me it was compensation for the site having crashed. I also got email from full tilt about an hour later apologizing for the crash and telling me money had been deposited into my account. Here is part of it:

In addition, and as our way of apologizing for the inconvenience this outage caused, we have credited your account with an extra $5. If you have any questions regarding the status of your account, please contact us at support@fulltiltpoker.com.
Edit: The buy in for the tournaments I had been playing at the time had already been returned to my account so the "mystery" deposit was extra.
Make sure you file this in the income tax report you have yet to fill out this year.
Uhhhhhh...I live in Canada...where the IRS has no jurisdiction...In any case...your screen name and avatar...not funny...at all.Okay...maybe a little.On second thought...not really.
Make sure you file this in the income tax report you have yet to fill out this year.
Why would he put income he received THIS year in the tax filing he is going to do for LAST year? Cute icon - has this worked on any other sites or do you always start out saying something silly?
Why would he put income he received THIS year in the tax filing he is going to do for LAST year? Cute icon - has this worked on any other sites or do you always start out saying something silly?
brave new world- good book in the process of reading it now
obv brag post
Uhhhhhh...I live in Canada...where the IRS has no jurisdiction...In any case...your screen name and avatar...not funny...at all.Okay...maybe a little.On second thought...not really.
I don't get it.