The American Gov 't

This is obviously they're doing. The only man who can solve this is jack bauer. We have to find a way to compromise Bauer. All the sites going down at the sametime?? sounds fishy. Im not sure if im joking or serious, wtf is going on?? this is like the 911 of poker...

Something funny is definitely going on. Two seperate times in less than 24 hours all the sites go down at the same time. There is no way it can be a coincidence.
internet routing man, many websites were down too

I think the 911 of poker would be the gov't seizing all funds in everyone's accounts. No, that's too harsh. Fund seizing would be more like a nuclear war. I don't know what 911 would be but I think this is more like the Oklahoma City bombing.

I think the 911 of poker would be the gov't seizing all funds in everyone's accounts. No, that's too harsh. Fund seizing would be more like a nuclear war. I don't know what 911 would be but I think this is more like the Oklahoma City bombing.
C'mon people, this is more like Cory Lidle's plane crashing into an apartment building. Relax.
internet routing man, many websites were down too
So you're saying the INTERNET went down???Tell Algore to fix his piece of **** invention then!