I just got hooked on Sudoku and finished one in 47 minutes, it's my third one...so I'm still not too fast. But my brother said he'll do one in ten minutes. I think there's no way he can do it in 10 minutes. It's not one of the easier ones. It's the mediocre one. We bet 5 bucks that he'll finish it in 10 min. Lol...I'm pretty sure I got this 5 bucks locked up. You guys think he can do it in 10 minutes?

I just got hooked on Sudoku and finished one in 47 minutes, it's my third one...so I'm still not too fast. But my brother said he'll do one in ten minutes. I think there's no way he can do it in 10 minutes. It's not one of the easier ones. It's the mediocre one. We bet 5 bucks that he'll finish it in 10 min. Lol...I'm pretty sure I got this 5 bucks locked up. You guys think he can do it in 10 minutes?
10 minutes isn't out of the questionwe have Sudoku competitions at work and the fastest that I have seen is around 4:40. My quickest is 5:20

I win. 21 minutes and he's almost done. What should I spend my 5 bucks on?! :club: