Am I Screwed, Or Did I Just Screw Bodog? Someone Help

I just deposited 300 dollars using my credit card on bodog last week. It hasnt went through yet, and isnt even showing on my credit card as a pending transaction. But yesterday i lost my wallet and had to get a new credit card. Since the number will be different than the one i gave bodog will they be screwed and not be able to charge me? or will they still be able to just charge me. Or will they chase me down and screw me and will i go to prison (not really) but will i get in trouble law wise? if anyone can help because i really don't know what to do. I don't want to contact bodog and ask because if theres nothing they can do about it, i would rather just keep it on the dl and keep my money. any suggestions?

This is a sad first post, and I have this feeling the only reason you joined was to ask us this...I don't know much about credit cards (too young), but don't you have the same number on your CC as the old one?I would assume it would still go through

This is a sad first post, and I have this feeling the only reason you joined was to ask us this...I don't know much about credit cards (too young), but don't you have the same number on your CC as the old one?I would assume it would still go through
same # but different expiration date I believe.
see i thought not because if i lost it and someone found it, and the number was the same, they could easily make online purchases? a wrong expiration date is not enough to prevent a purchase from going through. and yes of course i joined just to ask this, where else would i ask it and be able to get a fast and at least one serious response? thanks btw to those that did answer serious. anyone else have any thoughts, or know if they for sure keep the same credit card number?
I just deposited 300 dollars using my credit card on bodog last week. It hasnt went through yet, and isnt even showing on my credit card as a pending transaction. But yesterday i lost my wallet and had to get a new credit card. Since the number will be different than the one i gave bodog will they be screwed and not be able to charge me? or will they still be able to just charge me. Or will they chase me down and screw me and will i go to prison (not really) but will i get in trouble law wise? if anyone can help because i really don't know what to do. I don't want to contact bodog and ask because if theres nothing they can do about it, i would rather just keep it on the dl and keep my money. any suggestions?
They probably will just close your account. Any money you have on there you wont be able to move until they verify a deposit, so how will you be able t "keep" your money? No matter what happens, if you don't fork over 300 your account will be closed.
see i thought not because if i lost it and someone found it, and the number was the same, they could easily make online purchases? a wrong expiration date is not enough to prevent a purchase from going through. and yes of course i joined just to ask this, where else would i ask it and be able to get a fast and at least one serious response? thanks btw to those that did answer serious. anyone else have any thoughts, or know if they for sure keep the same credit card number?
different number, new expiration, they will get their money from you prollly first by asking and then by freezing your funds or something
They probably will just close your account. Any money you have on there you wont be able to move until they verify a deposit, so how will you be able t "keep" your money? No matter what happens, if you don't fork over 300 your account will be closed.
well i played the 100 dollar sunday tourney and played a few other tourneys and have a grand total of about 60 dollars ish on there. so i dont mind a closing of my account. But will any legal issues brought up because in theory they are losing and i am "stealing" 240$?

A couple pieces of advice for when the feds take you away to prison1. never wash your ankles2. invest in soap on a ropeunless, of course, you like that sorta thing....not that theres anything wrong with that :club:

A couple pieces of advice for when the feds take you away to prison1. never wash your ankles2. invest in soap on a ropeunless, of course, you like that sorta thing....not that theres anything wrong with that :club:
while i love the occasional limerick or two, a serious answer thrown in there would have been nice. any serious answers from anyone, even if they attached to the tail end of another flame.
well i played the 100 dollar sunday tourney and played a few other tourneys and have a grand total of about 60 dollars ish on there. so i dont mind a closing of my account. But will any legal issues brought up because in theory they are losing and i am "stealing" 240$?
it is considered credit card fraud but other then a collection agency I highly doubt they would do anything legally with you for 300. More then likely if you dont mind your bodog account being closed and dont mind risking a possible bad mark on your credit you could get away with it
It depends on how soon the card is reported stolen. And yes, they'll track you down and kill you for stealing it, even if (in the unlikely event) you win money and pay it back.
it is considered credit card fraud but other then a collection agency I highly doubt they would do anything legally with you for 300. More then likely if you dont mind your bodog account being closed and dont mind risking a possible bad mark on your credit you could get away with it
i knew a fellow chicagoan would be the one to step up (im from aurora). gracias my friend, and indeed go cubs, just a few more weeks!
any serious answers from anyone, even if they attached to the tail end of another flame.
a-2.jpgI would think that it doesn't matter, because if you ever try to cash out to that card, it will not go through anyway. Therefore, the money stays on their site regardless.

I had a similar situation happen to me recently on Bodog. My bank changed their name and a hwole bunch of sht. New account number, card and everything. And I thought the same thing you did, but alas no, the bank worked it out with bodog I guess and all the info was just swithed and I was charged. GL

while i love the occasional limerick or two, a serious answer thrown in there would have been nice. any serious answers from anyone, even if they attached to the tail end of another flame.
There once was an irishman named Leer,Who got thrown in the clink for a year.For an action obscene,On the very first green,Near the sign that said "Enter Course Here".Said Siegfried to Roy at the zoo,Be careful in all that you do,Keep those lions at bay,Or it will, I must say,Be the first time a pussy ate you!
a-2.jpgI would think that it doesn't matter, because if you ever try to cash out to that card, it will not go through anyway. Therefore, the money stays on their site regardless.
LOL i cracked up when I read this, (tail end of a flame)i love weed
I'll put this through my bs translation filter for you guys. Here is the result:"I just deposited $300 I couldn't really afford on bodog last week because poker is a game of skill and I'm so smart. A bunch of fish sucked out on me and now my money is gone and I don't know what to do. I noticed that my credit card hasn't been charged yet, so I reported my credit card stolen yesterday. I know what I did is wrong and am too impatient to wait to find out if I'll be charged the money."