I'm sitting at work right now just staring at the clock. I leave for Vegas tommorow night at 6:15. I'm staying at Caesar's Palace. I'm getting the poker room rate. I have to play for eight hours a day, which isn't a big deal. In the last three trips I've averaged probably 12 a day. Anyone know anything about the play at Caesars in the 1-3 NL game. I played last May and beat the game for about a grand in 1.5 sessions. Just wanted to know if anyone had any recent insite. And yes I've been to AllVegasPoker.com. Just looking for something more in depth. Anyone out in Vegas that wants to meet up and play some hit me up.

What is the poker room rate. 8 hours seems excessive to qualify. If I remember correctly you need 5 hours at the wynn to get $119 a night. 8 hours a day means you pretty much have to play there exclusively. GL and have fun.ps :if you are looking for a real good tourney the Venetian is the best in town now in terms of structure.

What is the poker room rate. 8 hours seems excessive to qualify. If I remember correctly you need 5 hours at the wynn to get $119 a night. 8 hours a day means you pretty much have to play there exclusively. GL and have fun.ps :if you are looking for a real good tourney the Venetian is the best in town now in terms of structure.
I have no problem playing stricktly at Caesar's it was head and shoulders my favorite room. Yeah 8 hours is a lot but it's the same deal as Wynn 119 a night. My buddies all wanted to stay there so I'll manage fine. Just curious if anybody had any insite on the game from recent play
I'm sitting at work right now just staring at the clock. I leave for Vegas tommorow night at 6:15. I'm staying at Caesar's Palace. I'm getting the poker room rate. I have to play for eight hours a day, which isn't a big deal. In the last three trips I've averaged probably 12 a day. Anyone know anything about the play at Caesars in the 1-3 NL game. I played last May and beat the game for about a grand in 1.5 sessions. Just wanted to know if anyone had any recent insite. And yes I've been to AllVegasPoker.com. Just looking for something more in depth. Anyone out in Vegas that wants to meet up and play some hit me up.
I was there in February and played one night of 1-2 NL at Caesar's...my table had a lot of action with loose aggressive types. It was definitely a beatable and profitable game, just not for me. I had to lay down AA, KK, and 99 just to manage only losing $200. For example, laid down my AA on a 456 board and the guy showed me 37 suited. A guy to my right won about $1,300 in less than 30 minutes to give you a better example of the type of game it was.Of course my friend was at the next table and it was a fairly solid and tight table so just request a table change if necessary.I also heard many people (including dealers) in other poker rooms criticizing the staff at the Caesar's poker room for whatever that's worth.
i'd second those comments on the caears staff not being the most friendly. it was enough for me to not want to play there.
I played the 2-5 last april and it was cake. I can't say that the staff was UN-friendly, but they certainly were not over-the-top friendly.
Was there any closure on that guy who came here and told the story of the guy going all in then just taking his money and leaving the table and not paying up at caesars?
I remember that story, but don't remember if it had an ending or not.