Bkice Or Partypsux?

So...  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want?

• BKice
    • PartyPSux

So when people say ship it, does that mean they're referring to variance?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh, looks like this whole thing is a joke...guess the OP was trying to impress his e friends or something.quoted this from another thread reffering to this one.

YES YES YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All I wanted to do was fire up GenPoker last night.MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! I don't care how lame the poll was, it got the job done. BK is gettttttiinggg pissed, and I didnt want that to happen cause ive talked to him before and he seems like a good kid. Always nice to me, but anyway some of that stuff is pure gold and it put a smile on my face that something so simple could cause such a great debateRon, your response "Where does the line start for that?" awesomeJJJ- You really didnt say anything that bad, but for the first time you backed up. You must be getting soft in your old ageYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
meh, looks like this whole thing is a joke...guess the OP was trying to impress his e friends or something.quoted this from another thread reffering to this one.
I think he just found out how lame his poll was and posted this in defense. I don't think it was to "fire up" anything at all.
YES YES YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All I wanted to do was fire up GenPoker last night.MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!I don't care how lame the poll was, it got the job done. BK is gettttttiinggg pissed, and I didnt want that to happen cause ive talked to him before and he seems like a good kid. Always nice to me, but anyway some of that stuff is pure gold and it put a smile on my face that something so simple could cause such a great debateRon, your response "Where does the line start for that?" awesomeJJJ- You really didnt say anything that bad, but for the first time you backed up. You must be getting soft in your old ageYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
From what I have read of MisterB posts, I don't believe he is smart enough/sophisticated enough to think such a thing out in advance. I think he was going for the glory after the fact, trying to absorb whatever attention he could. He is known for his swings and misses, so this was his chance to look like he hit a double.I mean, look how pathetic that post sounds.
LOL, i was wondering why the OT guys ventured this far away.well done, gentlemen.
I think he just found out how lame his poll was and posted this in defense. I don't think it was to "fire up" anything at all.
From what I have read of MisterB posts, I don't believe he is smart enough/sophisticated enough to think such a thing out in advance. I think he was going for the glory after the fact, trying to absorb whatever attention he could. He is known for his swings and misses, so this was his chance to look like he hit a double.I mean, look how pathetic and juvenile that post looks.
every once in a while, "the sickies" like to come into general to "prank" us, or "make us cry"...so, i wouldnt be suprised if it was planned.
every once in a while, "the sickies" like to come into general to "prank" us, or "make us cry"...so, i wouldnt be suprised if it was planned.
Just because the thread was created by someone that posts in the sick thread doesn't mean it was some ridiculous invasion. There's only been one time that happened, and it was fucking hilarious. If I may say so myself.
LOL, i was wondering why the OT guys ventured this far away.well done, gentlemen.
Yeah, not so much. Nobody in our thread found it that amusing. Don't attribute this to us. You'll notice nobody threw him any praise and pretty much anyone who even responded didn't do so positively. It appears Vatche doesn't know shit about shit.And the poll isn't what pissed off MrPoker, it was the responses.Try to figure this out on your own VatcheVentura Poker Forum Detective.
Just because the thread was created by someone that posts in the sick thread doesn't mean it was some ridiculous invasion. There's only been one time that happened, and it was fucking hilarious. If I may say so myself.
yes, that prank lead to THE funniest/greatest moment in FCP history. (DN's love note to you)all i was saying is it wouldnt suprise me if HE(misterb) started this thread to cause a ruccuss.
Yeah, not so much. Nobody in our thread found it that amusing. Don't attribute this to us. You'll notice nobody threw him any praise and pretty much anyone who even responded didn't do so positively. It appears Vatche doesn't know shit about shit.And the poll isn't what pissed off MrPoker, it was the responses.Try to figure this out on your own VatcheVentura Poker Forum Detective.
nah, all i was trying to do is let everyone know the OP did this as a prank...not you guys...when a couple of people said that there is a chance he is just trying to "go out with a glory", i let them know that people from your thread have known to do this in thee past(which is true)...i didnt even mention the sick thread in my 1st post, i said "im quoting this from another thread"...or maybe ive just watched one too many episodes of VM...i still love you ron.btw, can i steal "forum detective" and use it as my tittle?
Wow...did you swallow?
Dude I dont ride peoples nuts like some people do in this forum, the guy was having his results attacked so I was trying to give him some positives in a thread that seemed to be ripping him apart a little. He did'nt ask for this thread, he woke up to it so cut the guy some slack. Id rather have something nice to say in a thread where someone is getting ripped on, then in a thread where everyone is on someones nuts.
QFRTGDMFT
it's all nice and well for you to sit from the sidelines and say "damn he overreacted" but how can you have any pride in what you do if you don't get pissed off when people start talking ****?
QFTIf a poll was posted comparing two guys who played poker as a hobby then I don't think it would really matter what was said. But, when someone earns their living playing poker it's entirely different. It doesnt' matter if your a doctor, lawyer, garbage collector, or ditch digger. To do your job well you must take pride in your work. Anyone here would be defensive if someone questioned their success at their chosen profession. If a poll was posted asking to choose between DN and Phill Hellmuth and someone said Daniel wins more money just because he plays more tournaments the I think DN might take some offense to it. (Not to speak for Daniel or anything. Just an example.) Regardless of age or experience I can totally understand his position.

WHO???Obviously they are both very good tourney players.Prty has had some huge recent scores in live large buy-in events, so obviously the vote can be seen as a little off at this time since he would be considered as running hot right now.My write in vote is North Texas however. :D:D:):D:club::D

FACT: BKiCe isn't good at poker at all, he makes all his money staking others. FACT: JC seems to wear tight shirts, I respect that.FACT: I have to poop.
FACT: someone will take this opportunity to use your "FACT: ___" format to flame you very soon
QFTIf a poll was posted comparing two guys who played poker as a hobby then I don't think it would really matter what was said. But, when someone earns their living playing poker it's entirely different. It doesnt' matter if your a doctor, lawyer, garbage collector, or ditch digger. To do your job well you must take pride in your work. Anyone here would be defensive if someone questioned their success at their chosen profession. If a poll was posted asking to choose between DN and Phill Hellmuth and someone said Daniel wins more money just because he plays more tournaments the I think DN might take some offense to it. (Not to speak for Daniel or anything. Just an example.) Regardless of age or experience I can totally understand his position.
Whoa that's ot even fair. Phil has 10 bracelets, and DN has what 2?That's mean to rub DN's face in his inadequacies
Whoa that's ot even fair. Phil has 10 bracelets, and DN has what 2?That's mean to rub DN's face in his inadequacies
The real question here is who is the better golf player?

I don't venture into General much, or play poker that much anymore seeing as how I have to try to maintain above a 3.5 at U of M.However, BKIce, don't worry about what other people say about you. There will be critics no matter who you are and what you do. In poker, the critics don't matter. They don't pay your bills, they don't make or break your career. Results are all that matter. Respect will come with results. As long as you know you're good at what you do, you will continue to have success, and it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks.