206 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want?

• BKice
    • PartyPSux

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell the truth, you're secretly in love with me right?My period wasn't a bump to irritate you. Quite the contrary.I quoted finztotheleft and highlighted where she wrote "irregardless" and pointed out that it wasn't a word.Then I realized that very few people in here know that little "inside joke" and would think I was being mean to her, so I deleted all of it, or so I thought.Good day sir
my period-in-response was more of a "if you can't beat them, join them" resigned sigh type of period. btw i don't think i will ever get enough of the clay aiken gimmick account... absolutely golden. i would LOVE to know who runs that account.
btw i don't think i will ever get enough of the clay aiken gimmick account... absolutely golden. i would LOVE to know who runs that account.
Ironically, it's Ron Mexico.Ok, that's not true, but I do have the inside scoop.PM me for the info.Actually, I don't think I should give out that info without his consent. Sorry.That was kind of a dick move on my part. And here I was trying to be nice.I guess it's true what they say, a tiger can't change his stripes. I think that's what they say. Or is it a zebra? Anyway, the underlying theme is that you can't change who you are.
are you schizophrenic?
I just spent a few minutes researching schizophrenia so I could come up with the appropriate witty reply.Yeah, I do research to make a joke, big whoop, wanna fight about it?Anyway, I think you might be onto something here.Dammit.
LOL, YES!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111 so unnecessary but completely necessary at the same time.
should we hug?oh wait, it was the other thread where we were arguing.dammitI still haven't voted
I have been alerted by the authorities to investigate this thread.Hmmmmm.... There are some small balls, big balls, and there is an outside possibility that some balls are overly hairy and being used for completely the wrong reasons.Verdict: Hung Jury
FYP
Really? Where does that line begin?
Don't worry Bkice. You know you are good, you are ranked in P5, so your results speak for themselves. People tend to be very brave when they are sitting behind their computer.
Right here.
Today I am glad to know that I suck at poker cause I now see that being a great player means losing your sense of humor...
QFT. It's actually quite liberating to no longer give a tit about poker.
That's not to say GP can't be entertaining
O RLY?
are you schizophrenic?
Goddamn it.You know, I think poker drama is stupid, so I was going to stay out of this, but you struck a nerve with this one, my obnoxiously rich, overly defensive, insecure little herb-smoking gambling friend. Schizophrenia is NOT the same thing as multiple personality disorder. I know that's what you meant, and I have no idea why the two of these get mixed up so often, but they have nothing to do with each other. Paranoia, hearing voices, delusions and hallucinations, disconnected speech, detachment from reality. That's schizophrenia. It has nothing at all to do with having multiple personalities, or acting like one does.[/psychology lecture]
  • 2 weeks later...

BKice [ 31 ] ** [21.38%]PartyPSux [ 114 ] ** [78.62%]The people have spokenAnd JC has backed them up.VINDICATION!!glglglgllglglg tommorrow

BKice [ 31 ] ** [21.38%]PartyPSux [ 114 ] ** [78.62%]The people have spokenAnd JC has backed them up.VINDICATION!!glglglgllglglg tommorrow
is this some long elaborate plan devised by off topic to get ron mexico and i to make babies? at this point, i honestly don't know what else it could be, there's no way misterb is ACTUALLY this much of an assclown, is there? the same guy who used to im me on aim asking for poker advice, what to do with his bankroll, etc? no-wai001.jpg_thumb.jpghowever, i suppose i can take it in the *** ONCE more from this forum IF AND ONLY IF JC COMES BACK WITH BRICKS OF LOOT...... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
is this some long elaborate plan devised by off topic to get ron mexico and i to make babies? at this point, i honestly don't know what else it could be, there's no way misterb is ACTUALLY this much of an assclown, is there? the same guy who used to im me on aim asking for poker advice, what to do with his bankroll, etc? no-wai001.jpg_thumb.jpghowever, i suppose i can take it in the *** ONCE more from this forum IF AND ONLY IF JC COMES BACK WITH BRICKS OF LOOT...... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DAMN RIGHT YOU'LL TAKE IT IN THE ***, AND YOU'LL ENJOY IT TOO, YOU HEAR?
is this some long elaborate plan devised by off topic to get ron mexico and i to make babies? at this point, i honestly don't know what else it could be, there's no way misterb is ACTUALLY this much of an assclown, is there?
no, its all part of a simple, yet elaborate joke to cover up for the original, completely unfunny, idea.wait, i confused myself.

Omg this stupid thread is still alive................ - ev for this forum. :PGuess I better add my two cents then:They are both amazingly talented poker players. Judging them against eachother is ridiculous.And, I voted for the Cat! :club: <---------lol I love this one.

I spend WAY too much time reading this forum. I'm baffled as to how I missed this thread 2 weeks ago. Must have actually been working for once.I wish I had half the talent of either of those guys.