Poker Spreadsheet

I have been working on a spread sheet but then someone pointed me to this post. Both the links are down. Can someone post a working link to the Office 07 version of the XLS? Thanx!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i put in cash game information dated on the first of the month, it will not show up in the summaries of current month hours and current cash profit. same with the totals on the other page. This happened last month as well. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? im using the 2003 version if that matters.
yes, I do have that problem. Haven't heard of a way to fix it.
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

very nice spreadsheet :club: i'll gonna use this one for sure!! I only have one problem with the hours that i played:(it doesnt respond if i type: 3.5 or something like that... if i'll do 03:30:00 i get that i played 0,145833333anyone else has this problem and/or have a solution for this problem?

Zach, stop making joke accounts to act as shills and pimp your product. :club:

well i'm not zach :5c i found this spreadsheet cuz it was the second google result :club: and boem jackpot great spreadsheet :ts only got one problem with it and that is the hour thing :4h still couldnt figure out how i must do it :/

well i'm not zach :5c i found this spreadsheet cuz it was the second google result :club: and boem jackpot great spreadsheet :ts only got one problem with it and that is the hour thing :4h still couldnt figure out how i must do it :/
stop leveling, zach
omfg what do i miss lol
OP's first name is Zach. I was just giving him a hard time, all in good fun.
OP's first name is Zach. I was just giving him a hard time, all in good fun.
stop hazing, hazer

@Merby - lol ok anyway i found the solution for my problem :club: maybe i'm just dumb but oke instead of: 3.5 you need to do 3,5 the prob was that in the first 3 columns i needed to change the cell properties aswell... thats why i didnt figure it out sooner :ts

well i'm not zach :3h i found this spreadsheet cuz it was the second google result :club: and boem jackpot great spreadsheet :ts only got one problem with it and that is the hour thing :5c still couldnt figure out how i must do it :/
stop leveling, zach
Obviously this can't possibly be Zach since his post with four sentences only contained 1 typo :4h Great spreadsheet indeed though and I have been using it for 3+ years.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...