So My Friends Got A Little Bored Yesterday

I live in a very small town, and myself and my friends may be kind of trashy but oh well, we were having a cookout and here is what transpired when my friend got dared to make a jump

the video is only 1:40 but it runs for an extra two minutes and i dont know why. and yes the guy filming has the worst laugh known to man.

****ing fat chicks is not a good idea. I did once and all I got from it was an enormous feeling of shame.

****ing fat chicks is not a good idea. I did once and all I got from it was an enormous feeling of shame.
just exactly how fat was she? How did you do her? And be as descriptive as possible.

Reading this thread I have learned nothing of a moped but am inspired to try and bang a fat chick on st. patty's.updates to come.

I didn't say recently. But I did. And it was exquisite.
QFMFT Fat chick pussy has a different texture than skinny pussy. Seriously, you guys need to try it.
Me too and a lot of ridicule when she told all my friends. But I was drunk.
Elaborate please.
The version I learned was fucking a chick from behind, and when you're in the groove, yell out her sisters name repeatedly while nailing her harder and grabbing her hair, and see if you can hang on for 8 seconds.Imagine the challenge of hanging onto a fat chick doing that. Some serious kickback.