Question About Epassporte Visa Card

i just got my epassporte visa card in the mail today, set up my pin, and i think i'm good to go.but.i am not sure if there's some clicking i need to do in order to get money from my epassporte account onto the visa card itself (like you had to do with neteller, *tear*). can i just use the visa card and it will withdraw from my account automatically, or is there a load card button somewhere i'm not seeing on their site?thanks and love always,checky :club:

i just got my epassporte visa card in the mail today, set up my pin, and i think i'm good to go.but.i am not sure if there's some clicking i need to do in order to get money from my epassporte account onto the visa card itself (like you had to do with neteller, *tear*). can i just use the visa card and it will withdraw from my account automatically, or is there a load card button somewhere i'm not seeing on their site?thanks and love always,checky :club:
The way they describe it.......you just go to an ATM and use it like a regular atm card and it deducts from your main account.Of course, it may not work like that but that is how their support described it to me. Personally, I am just happy Full Tilt is sending checks again. Got one the other day for a reasonable sum and my bank deposited it without even a comment.
The way they describe it.......you just go to an ATM and use it like a regular atm card and it deducts from your main account.Of course, it may not work like that but that is how their support described it to me. Personally, I am just happy Full Tilt is sending checks again. Got one the other day for a reasonable sum and my bank deposited it without even a comment.
yea, i THINK it works like that, but i'm going to vegas on wednesday and will need access to my money in some sort of quick way, so i just wanted to make sure this is how it works. has anyone used the visa card with them before?
Im waiting for mine in the mail.I think you have to withdrawel from ur balance to visa card to withdrawel,,,how long did it take for u to recv in mail???????
about 3 wks. i feel like you're right, too, but i honestly can't figure out how to do it. if i click withdraw, then visa card, the internet just goes to the reset your pin page. boo.

You don't have to transfer money anywhere, your card is loaded. Just go to the ATM, enter withdrawal/checking, take your cash, flip off Bill Frist, and tell everyone how easy it is.

You don't have to transfer money anywhere, your card is loaded. Just go to the ATM, enter withdrawal/checking, take your cash, flip off Bill Frist, and tell everyone how easy it is.
BOOM! tytytytyty