Hu in one SnG even in chips, Bubble of another 2nd in chips. AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

FT's website current system status:" At Full Tilt Poker we strive to maintain a stable system, but sometimes downtime is unavoidable for routine maintenance or updates, and occasional unplanned outages. If you're having trouble connecting to the Full Tilt Poker Client, check this area for updates on server status. All systems are currently operational. Thanks for playing! "LOL

I am down too. I have two hands in play...a set of 4's and two pair with money in play on both. Anyone know what happens with your cash when this happens? I am new to FTP. Thanks.

UGHH.. final 54 of 28k gtd with a decent stack size... if we just get our money back I will snap.
Prepare to snap...well it will be an even chop so maybe not snap that bad?

Went back today after not playing on this site for 6 months. Got 2 hands in and she locked up. I think the grand total of my 50$ deposit crashed the system!

Luckily, this has happened before. Maybe the crash was +EV?From the FTP site-Occasionally, due to technical difficulties, a tournament may be canceled. Depending on the tournament's status at the time of this cancellation, Full Tilt Poker will do the following:31.2. If the tournament had not yet reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. Guarantees and money added to the prize pool will not be included in the player payouts.31.3. If the tournament had reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be awarded with the next guaranteed payout and have their tournament fee returned. In addition, the remaining prize pool will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts.

i havent played on fulltilt in a long time but what bothers me about them is that they plan the server down time at least some of the time. i understand that some of the crashes are unplanned and are part of the technology, but i never once got a pre-emptive "the server will be down today from Xam to Xpm on XX/XX/XXXX email.