Turning Stone Wed. Tournies

the +15 doesn't include membership card ($3 i think) plus $5 option that goes to the delaers and gets you more starting chips. I haven't played Wednesday in a while so don't want to guess the field. The point is, can it be worth playing at that vig even if you skip the $5 option and the feild is total crap (which for the most part is true)?

ive played bunch of tourneys at turning stone in the past. they used to have a limit holdem tourney i think on tuesday but they got rid of it and they are all NL now. the 50+15 is ok, it got better i believe for the 65 u start with 3500 in chips with blinds stating at 25-50 increasing every 20 mins. if u throw another 5 bucks in for the dealers u get another 500 chips so i def recomend it. it al depends on the day of the week cause one time i believe it was the wednesday( iknow it was 50+15 just not the day) there were 132 ppl enterred and i managed to finish 2nd for $1300 or so, i think it was 16 ppl paid and 1st was almost 2k. Then again 1 time i was there playing that tourney and there were 38 ppl i think and 6 places got paid with i think somewhere around 600 maybe for first. it all depends on the day but regardless i thought the tourneys were run pretty well compared to how they used to have them but yeah give it a shot there are so many bad players in them so good luck.

I played in a $80 - $20 on a Wed. night a few weeks ago...I think 79 people played. First prize was $2500 or so and they paid top ten. There was a one time $40 rebuy/add-on as well as the $5 dealer option at the beginning. I wasn't too impressed with the play, nor am I ever at Turning Stone