I Just Got A New Car!

The lease on my Infiniti M45 is ending on the 22nd so I've been car shopping for the past month. I decided on a 2007 GMC Yukon.Pictures to come...
why?

I got a new Navigator about 2 weeks ago, I get 2 mpg better than my expedition did, so it's a good thingHaven't decided about the spinners yet

I got a new Navigator about 2 weeks ago, I get 2 mpg better than my expedition did, so it's a good thingHaven't decided about the spinners yet
nah... fuck that...THROW SOME D'S ON THAT...

Sorry no images yet.I was having a lot of trouble deciding which way to go as far as new car. My M45 was a 2003, which was not the same design as the pictures above. Don't get me wrong it was an awesome car and the best car I've own/leased thus far. But I did get a steal on it when I leased it at the end of 2003. My lease on the M45 was $500 drive off and $520/month for 39 months with 15k miles/year.I really, really liked the new M45's but I did not want to have a $700+/- payment.Also, my uncle works for GM and he was able to get me the GM family discount price (GMS price). I got into the Yukon for $900 drive off which included the 1st payment and $498/month for 36 months with 12k miles/year. I was really debating on if I should bring up this other reason, but what the hell...Ok, the main reason why I decided to go with the Yukon was because I wanted to choose a car that was going to be easy to lemon. For most of the people in CA they are not aware of how easy it can be to lemon a car in this state.When your car ends up being classified as a lemon by the manufacture, you get back all your money that you ever spent on that vehicle, minus any excess ware and tear and your lawyer fees. So, that includes your down payment, monthly payment, oil changes and any other repair or maintenance costs.Almost every car on the market has defects that are reoccurring, which the manufactures know of and are willing to repair under the warranty so long as you are willing to complain about them. Well, in CA it's fairly easy to lemon a car if you've had the same major issue repaired more then 4 times within the first 24 months. Or, if you car has been held at the service department of your dealership for a total of 30 days or more due to repairs. Of course, if you have both scenarios, even better. Your car does not have to be in service for 30 continuous days just 30 days total, weekends allowed.If you do a little research as to which manufactures are easier to work with on lemons and pick a car that has a lot of known issues then it should be fairly easy to lemon the car within the first 18-24 months. Yes, you will have a little headache and yes you may be driving a loaner from the dealer for 30 days, but I'm willing to do it if I can drive around a new car for two years and then get almost all of my money back.My cousin has lemon'ed these cars thus far: 2000 Escalade, 2002 BMW 745i (his mom's car) and a 2003 Infiniti G35.His check from Nissan for the G35 was $15,000+! So, he drove a nice car for 2 years, made his normal payments and got back $15,000.I've spoken with a few lemon lawyers and found out that typically BMW, Mercedes, GM, Land Rover and Volvo are the easiest manufactures to work with on lemoning your car.So, I wanted to make sure that I chose a car that was half decent, not too expensive, and would be easy to lemon. Worst case scenario, if I'm unable to lemon the car then I would have still driven a nice car for 3 years with a payment that didn't kill me. I do plan on throwing some 22" on there and installing my JL 12" W3 Sub and JL 500 watt amp. So long as these won't affect my warranty. If they do, then I'm driving bone stock for the next few years. I'm gonna check with my lemon lawyer first.My cousin did have his Escalade slammed with 24"s with two 12"s JL's in the back and he was still able to lemon it.For more info on CA lemon law see Google.

I was really debating on if I should bring up this other reason, but what the hell...Ok, the main reason why I decided to go with the Yukon was because I wanted to choose a car that was going to be easy to lemon. For most of the people in CA they are not aware of how easy it can be to lemon a car in this state.When your car ends up being classified as a lemon by the manufacture, you get back all your money that you ever spent on that vehicle, minus any excess ware and tear and your lawyer fees. So, that includes your down payment, monthly payment, oil changes and any other repair or maintenance costs.Almost every car on the market has defects that are reoccurring, which the manufactures know of and are willing to repair under the warranty so long as you are willing to complain about them. Well, in CA it's fairly easy to lemon a car if you've had the same major issue repaired more then 4 times within the first 24 months. Or, if you car has been held at the service department of your dealership for a total of 30 days or more due to repairs. Of course, if you have both scenarios, even better. Your car does not have to be in service for 30 continuous days just 30 days total, weekends allowed.If you do a little research as to which manufactures are easier to work with on lemons and pick a car that has a lot of known issues then it should be fairly easy to lemon the car within the first 18-24 months. Yes, you will have a little headache and yes you may be driving a loaner from the dealer for 30 days, but I'm willing to do it if I can drive around a new car for two years and then get almost all of my money back.My cousin has lemon'ed these cars thus far: 2000 Escalade, 2002 BMW 745i (his mom's car) and a 2003 Infiniti G35.His check from Nissan for the G35 was $15,000+! So, he drove a nice car for 2 years, made his normal payments and got back $15,000.I've spoken with a few lemon lawyers and found out that typically BMW, Mercedes, GM, Land Rover and Volvo are the easiest manufactures to work with on lemoning your car.So, I wanted to make sure that I chose a car that was half decent, not too expensive, and would be easy to lemon. Worst case scenario, if I'm unable to lemon the car then I would have still driven a nice car for 3 years with a payment that didn't kill me. I do plan on throwing some 22" on there and installing my JL 12" W3 Sub and JL 500 watt amp. So long as these won't affect my warranty. If they do, then I'm driving bone stock for the next few years. I'm gonna check with my lemon lawyer first.My cousin did have his Escalade slammed with 24"s with two 12"s JL's in the back and he was still able to lemon it.For more info on CA lemon law see Google.
Edit - nevermind, just wow
Sorry no images yet.I was having a lot of trouble deciding which way to go as far as new car. My M45 was a 2003, which was not the same design as the pictures above. Don't get me wrong it was an awesome car and the best car I've own/leased thus far. But I did get a steal on it when I leased it at the end of 2003. My lease on the M45 was $500 drive off and $520/month for 39 months with 15k miles/year.I really, really liked the new M45's but I did not want to have a $700+/- payment.Also, my uncle works for GM and he was able to get me the GM family discount price (GMS price). I got into the Yukon for $900 drive off which included the 1st payment and $498/month for 36 months with 12k miles/year. I was really debating on if I should bring up this other reason, but what the hell...Ok, the main reason why I decided to go with the Yukon was because I wanted to choose a car that was going to be easy to lemon. For most of the people in CA they are not aware of how easy it can be to lemon a car in this state.When your car ends up being classified as a lemon by the manufacture, you get back all your money that you ever spent on that vehicle, minus any excess ware and tear and your lawyer fees. So, that includes your down payment, monthly payment, oil changes and any other repair or maintenance costs.Almost every car on the market has defects that are reoccurring, which the manufactures know of and are willing to repair under the warranty so long as you are willing to complain about them. Well, in CA it's fairly easy to lemon a car if you've had the same major issue repaired more then 4 times within the first 24 months. Or, if you car has been held at the service department of your dealership for a total of 30 days or more due to repairs. Of course, if you have both scenarios, even better. Your car does not have to be in service for 30 continuous days just 30 days total, weekends allowed.If you do a little research as to which manufactures are easier to work with on lemons and pick a car that has a lot of known issues then it should be fairly easy to lemon the car within the first 18-24 months. Yes, you will have a little headache and yes you may be driving a loaner from the dealer for 30 days, but I'm willing to do it if I can drive around a new car for two years and then get almost all of my money back.My cousin has lemon'ed these cars thus far: 2000 Escalade, 2002 BMW 745i (his mom's car) and a 2003 Infiniti G35.His check from Nissan for the G35 was $15,000+! So, he drove a nice car for 2 years, made his normal payments and got back $15,000.I've spoken with a few lemon lawyers and found out that typically BMW, Mercedes, GM, Land Rover and Volvo are the easiest manufactures to work with on lemoning your car.So, I wanted to make sure that I chose a car that was half decent, not too expensive, and would be easy to lemon. Worst case scenario, if I'm unable to lemon the car then I would have still driven a nice car for 3 years with a payment that didn't kill me. I do plan on throwing some 22" on there and installing my JL 12" W3 Sub and JL 500 watt amp. So long as these won't affect my warranty. If they do, then I'm driving bone stock for the next few years. I'm gonna check with my lemon lawyer first.My cousin did have his Escalade slammed with 24"s with two 12"s JL's in the back and he was still able to lemon it.For more info on CA lemon law see Google.
Are there really people on Earth that think like this?
Are there really people on Earth that think like this?
Yup and there are even people who make a brag post about it all over the internet before going through with it. LOL
Yup and there are even people who make a brag post about it all over the internet before going through with it. LOL
Call it what you will... If it works, then great. If not then like I said I still drove a car for 3 years with a decent payment. If the car manufactures are willing to screw over the average buyer then I'm willing to screw them back.
Call it what you will... If it works, then great. If not then like I said I still drove a car for 3 years with a decent payment. If the car manufactures are willing to screw over the average buyer then I'm willing to screw them back.
Scummy... that's just bad karma to pull shady deals like that. If you can afford the car, pay for it.
Dub Deuces. 22" rims.
Wow, I've been trying to figure out what that meant for weeks now.And by "trying to figure out," I mean I heard the phrase in some crappy rap song, wondered about it for about .4 seconds, decided I didn't care, and moved on with my life.
Wow, I've been trying to figure out what that meant for weeks now.And by "trying to figure out," I mean I heard the phrase in some crappy rap song, wondered about it for about .4 seconds, decided I didn't care, and moved on with my life.
I'm very in-touch with the "urban" scene. I try to catch at least 5 minutes of BET a month.