Great Rail Opportunity In The Second Chance Sunday Million

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even better:1. Gambool!2. fuk it, I'll chop3. 10 k to high, lets play for 54. 8 k ok?At any rate, zzzzzzzz time now, great play Grinder and Toilet. Stay in school so learn best place to invest winnings.

man that grinder cuts a hard deal when it comes to chopping--lolDowns22: why not take the chip chopGrinderMJ: k chip chop is fineDowns22: okGrinderMJ: lolDowns22: lolGrinderMJ: i bluff badGrinderMJ: bahahahahDowns22: lolHostRichardR [support]: ok you agree to the above deal?

GrinderMJ: k glGrinderMJ: no deal apparentlyHostRichardR [support]: Or play on?GrinderMJ: gl sirDowns22: why not take the chip chopGrinderMJ: k chip chop is fineDowns22: okGrinderMJ: lolDowns22: lolGrinderMJ: i bluff badGrinderMJ: bahahahahDowns22: lol

You know you are better than him, but you are a Sicko my friend I fear the day we talk about a deal!

Wow...just...wowAdministrator: .The tournament has been paused to allow the remaining players to discuss a deal.HostRichardR [support]: ok, no problem, please give me a minute to work out the figures for youDowns22: richard after the numbers can we leave some in the middle toplay for?HostRichardR [support]: Sure how much?GrinderMJ: 8k good with you?Downs22: 5kHostRichardR [support]: 5?GrinderMJ: i need to see numbers first pleaseGrinderMJ: before i can see hwo much i wanna take outDowns22: how much grinder?GrinderMJ: i wanna see the numbers firstHostRichardR [support]: Ok thats $40091.09 for Grinder and $38092.47 for DownDowns22: coolGrinderMJ: ok, i'd like to take out 3k each to play forGrinderMJ: then i want 3k extra equityDowns22: fine with meGrinderMJ: kHostRichardR [support]: ok so play for 6?GrinderMJ: and i want 3k extraDowns22: ?HostRichardR [support]: 3 extra and play for 3?GrinderMJ: yesDowns22: no extraGrinderMJ: 2k is the least i can take or we play for full amtDowns22: what do you meanGrinderMJ: i want to play for 6kGrinderMJ: then iw ant 2k mroe than my chip chop equityDowns22: rightGrinderMJ: so that's 2k out of your endDowns22: no deal lets goHostRichardR [support]: ok so play for 6?GrinderMJ: k glGrinderMJ: no deal apparentlyHostRichardR [support]: Or play on?GrinderMJ: gl sirAdministrator: $11 satellite to the Sunday Million starts in 10 minutes. To register see T44855163 under the Tourney/Satellite tab.Downs22: why not take the chip chopGrinderMJ: k chip chop is fineDowns22: okGrinderMJ: lolDowns22: lolGrinderMJ: i bluff badGrinderMJ: bahahahahDowns22: lolHostRichardR [support]: ok you agree to the above deal?HostRichardR [support]: Please note that these figures do need to be confirmed at the end of the event. If you agree to this deal, please type " I agree".Downs22: ok play for 6GrinderMJ: ya tha'ts fine

GJ grinder another 40K to share with the community

I think that Richard just fukked the deal up. He said they play for an extra 3k, not 6k. Doh.All this jakking around took 3 k off the table ?HostRichardR [support]: Ok so its $38.475.25 for Grinder and $36708.31 for Downs with an extra 3k for the winnerEdit - guess not. Thought were playing for k though, good thing you weren't