Most Disturbing Thing I Have Ever Seen...

I'm talking about a video where some Russian teenagers give an 8 year old, a lethal dose of heroin and effectively watch him die (while filming it). Flat out the nastiest thing i have ever watched. Wondered what others thought about it...For people who haven't seen it, I wouldn't go looking for it. Just a discussion for the shocked few who have.....

I'm talking about a video where some Russian teenagers give an 8 year old, a lethal dose of heroin and effectively watch him die (while filming it). Flat out the nastiest thing i have ever watched. Wondered what others thought about it...For people who haven't seen it, I wouldn't go looking for it. Just a discussion for the shocked few who have.....
TTIWWP
also, what kind of "discussion" were you looking for? Discussions are based on people having differing view and opinions. What really other stance is there besides " It's disgusting and abborhant to give an 8 year old heroin, watch him die, and film the whole thing" That's why this thread is worthless.It's like starting a thread " Nazi Death camps. I'm against them. Discuss."
link?