Official 1.5m Guar. Sunday Million Thread....

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the worst deal I have seen. Why did 3 of them give up $4k each to the chipleader who didn't even have that big of a lead? The short stacks are the ones that should be asking for more, they get screwed by the chip chop numbers.

Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : *parlerfrancky2011: ouiLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : VoilaOthimua: w00t!Administrator: The tournament has been manually paused for discussion of a possible deal.Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : So, you have to leave at least $30K in the middle to play for.francky2011: okLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : and with that taken out, the current values are as follows. Please don't say anything until I'm doneLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : nicky: $148,950Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : gamb: $123,209Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : francky: $106,177Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Othimua: $103,142Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Zeddor: $105,972Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : $30K to race forLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Say "agree" if you doZeddor: agreegambforlife: agreefrancky2011: agreeOthimua: agreenickym998: i want $200kOthimua: bahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahZeddor: nicky.. be fairZeddor: 200k is unreal ofcOthimua: thats rediculousOthimua: you want 200k you'll be playing for it nickynickym998: i dont want to accept 148Zeddor: let me ask you thisZeddor: if the others agreeZeddor: we each give u another 2kZeddor: u get 2k from each of usOthimua: you do understand you have to WIN in order to get more then 148kZeddor: + ur 148kgambforlife: ok 2kOthimua: PLUS you get a chance at another 30kZeddor: remember nicky, there is STILL 30k to race forZeddor: in whichfrancky2011: OK 2KZeddor: u are the favoritenickym998: i want 3k from eachZeddor: i agreeOthimua: i'm not giving nickym 2kOthimua: i'm not giving up anythingZeddor: well we have a big problem thenZeddor: are you not negosiable mr nicky?francky2011: OK LETS PLAYnickym998: maybeZeddor: remember the 30k to race forgambforlife: nicke i give u 4kZeddor: in my opinion you have a very nice secured price with you right theregambforlife: i pay for othimaZeddor: allrightZeddor: agree then nicky?nickym998: ok i want 160Zeddor: okayZeddor: soZeddor: u need another 12knickym998: and play for 30Zeddor: yesZeddor: allright so:nickym998: get lee to do itZeddor: u have 148k with you.. + gamb = 152k... ill give u 4, and francky give u 4Zeddor: thats in totalZeddor: 160kZeddor: and 30 to race forZeddor: hows thatZeddor: ?gambforlife: oknickym998: yesZeddor: francky?Othimua: i don't think francky saidhed give up 4kfrancky2011: OKOthimua: oh, okOthimua: nevermindZeddor: okay we have agreedZeddor: Mr Leegambforlife: ty guysLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : hang onLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : let me repeat what I think I heard...Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Here are the numbers as I understand them:Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : nicky: $160,950Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : gamb: $119,209Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : francky: $102,177Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Othimua: $103,142Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Zeddor: $101,972Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : $30K in the middleLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : "Agree" if you doZeddor: AgreeOthimua: Agreegambforlife: agreefrancky2011: AGREEnickym998: agreeLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Okay folks - we got a dealLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Host Bryan - the big green button pleaseOthimua: gl the rest of the way guysgambforlife: gl to all guysLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Hey guys - you wanna take 5 minutes before we fire it up again?gambforlife: my boy will very happyOthimua: i'm rdy to playfrancky2011: MY TOgambforlife: go head and fireLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : okay - here we go

Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : *parlerfrancky2011: ouiLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : VoilaOthimua: w00t!Administrator: The tournament has been manually paused for discussion of a possible deal.Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : So, you have to leave at least $30K in the middle to play for.francky2011: okLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : and with that taken out, the current values are as follows. Please don't say anything until I'm doneLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : nicky: $148,950Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : gamb: $123,209Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : francky: $106,177Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Othimua: $103,142Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Zeddor: $105,972Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : $30K to race forLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Say "agree" if you doZeddor: agreegambforlife: agreefrancky2011: agreeOthimua: agreenickym998: i want $200kOthimua: bahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahZeddor: nicky.. be fairZeddor: 200k is unreal ofcOthimua: thats rediculousOthimua: you want 200k you'll be playing for it nickynickym998: i dont want to accept 148Zeddor: let me ask you thisZeddor: if the others agreeZeddor: we each give u another 2kZeddor: u get 2k from each of usOthimua: you do understand you have to WIN in order to get more then 148kZeddor: + ur 148kgambforlife: ok 2kOthimua: PLUS you get a chance at another 30kZeddor: remember nicky, there is STILL 30k to race forZeddor: in whichfrancky2011: OK 2KZeddor: u are the favoritenickym998: i want 3k from eachZeddor: i agreeOthimua: i'm not giving nickym 2kOthimua: i'm not giving up anythingZeddor: well we have a big problem thenZeddor: are you not negosiable mr nicky?francky2011: OK LETS PLAYnickym998: maybeZeddor: remember the 30k to race forgambforlife: nicke i give u 4kZeddor: in my opinion you have a very nice secured price with you right theregambforlife: i pay for othimaZeddor: allrightZeddor: agree then nicky?nickym998: ok i want 160Zeddor: okayZeddor: soZeddor: u need another 12knickym998: and play for 30Zeddor: yesZeddor: allright so:nickym998: get lee to do itZeddor: u have 148k with you.. + gamb = 152k... ill give u 4, and francky give u 4Zeddor: thats in totalZeddor: 160kZeddor: and 30 to race forZeddor: hows thatZeddor: ?gambforlife: oknickym998: yesZeddor: francky?Othimua: i don't think francky saidhed give up 4kfrancky2011: OKOthimua: oh, okOthimua: nevermindZeddor: okay we have agreedZeddor: Mr Leegambforlife: ty guysLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : hang onLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : let me repeat what I think I heard...Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Here are the numbers as I understand them:Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : nicky: $160,950Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : gamb: $119,209Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : francky: $102,177Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Othimua: $103,142Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Zeddor: $101,972Lee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : $30K in the middleLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : "Agree" if you doZeddor: AgreeOthimua: Agreegambforlife: agreefrancky2011: AGREEnickym998: agreeLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Okay folks - we got a dealLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Host Bryan - the big green button pleaseOthimua: gl the rest of the way guysgambforlife: gl to all guysLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : Hey guys - you wanna take 5 minutes before we fire it up again?gambforlife: my boy will very happyOthimua: i'm rdy to playfrancky2011: MY TOgambforlife: go head and fireLee Jones [PokerRoom Manager] : okay - here we go
HAHAHAHA! Now that's funny.
HAHAHAHA! Now that's funny.
I wish I had gotten the first part of it. Gamb kept wanting to talk deal when it was 6 handed, and one guy just wouldn't say anything, so Lee was telling them to drop it, and Gamb wouldn't, with Lee again saying that xx has the right to just play poker if he wants to. So gamb makes another comment, and Lee tells him he is going to get a chat time out if he says one more thing about a deal.So the french guy doesn't know what is going on and keeps asking and Lee is trying to tell him in his limited french. Finally xx gets it all in preflop with AA vs AK, and the board comes KKxxx, and xx is gone. So they ask to talk a deal again, and everyone says ok except for the french guy, and Lee asks him, and he doesn't respond.So one of the other players suggests asking him in french, and Lee is gone for about two minutes, and you just know he was getting the question translated, which he did, and he finally asked him. That is where the chat I posted picks up.Was definitely a funny final table. Zeddor did a good job in the negotiations. He was the only winning player out of the final 7. The rest were in the red, -ROI's and everything.
I wish I had gotten the first part of it. Gamb kept wanting to talk deal when it was 6 handed, and one guy just wouldn't say anything, so Lee was telling them to drop it, and Gamb wouldn't, with Lee again saying that xx has the right to just play poker if he wants to. So gamb makes another comment, and Lee tells him he is going to get a chat time out if he says one more thing about a deal.So the french guy doesn't know what is going on and keeps asking and Lee is trying to tell him in his limited french. Finally xx gets it all in preflop with AA vs AK, and the board comes KKxxx, and xx is gone. So they ask to talk a deal again, and everyone says ok except for the french guy, and Lee asks him, and he doesn't respond.So one of the other players suggests asking him in french, and Lee is gone for about two minutes, and you just know he was getting the question translated, which he did, and he finally asked him. That is where the chat I posted picks up.Was definitely a funny final table. Zeddor did a good job in the negotiations. He was the only winning player out of the final 7. The rest were in the red, -ROI's and everything.
He was the only winning player out of the final 7. The rest were in the red, -ROI's and everything.6/7 with -rois is hilarious.10.5k ppl when their previous high was 7700-7800 is sooooo sick though.Time for me to put a little money on ps from my ftp account again.What's the best method to use on ps?Haven't depoed there recently, so I wouldn't know.
He was the only winning player out of the final 7. The rest were in the red, -ROI's and everything.6/7 with -rois is hilarious.10.5k ppl when their previous high was 7700-7800 is sooooo sick though.Time for me to put a little money on ps from my ftp account again.What's the best method to use on ps?Haven't depoed there recently, so I wouldn't know.
Everyone was using those prepaid Visa gift2go cards, but I think I read something recently about them not working for someone, so I'd check that out before getting one.Honestly, I think the best way would be to ship 'em a money order.
Everyone was using those prepaid Visa gift2go cards, but I think I read something recently about them not working for someone, so I'd check that out before getting one.Honestly, I think the best way would be to ship 'em a money order.
k, thanks.
whats up Doiiin Sublime?? Good morning to you !
Mornin'. I think it's time for bed now actually, so I can get up by 2pm EST and get after some good cashes this week, having gotten all motivated watching Grinder and Co. swinging the wrecking ball tonight.Sick. I'm ready to get after a good week. You playing the rebuys tomorrow?

We will see . . . i've been running ice cold lately and my BR is definteley feeling the pain... i need about 10 more vpp for silver star yay. Hopefully i can get something going soon though, i hate losing streaks so much

Holy ****, the doom switch is real!! :club: