Official 1.5m Guar. Sunday Million Thread....

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just use the T dollars for MTT and SNG entries. I'm in this ridiculous crap shoot of a tourney. If I win 10 -15 coin flips, hit a few sets/flushes/straights at the right time, and dodge the 2-6 outers at the river, I may get my moneys back.good luck everyone
im not selling cuz of bankroll issues, im selling it bc i might have to do something later on todaybut i really wanna play in this one

Anyone think there will be an overlay? There was 100k last week which was pretty nice, but tbh, I don't think there will be one this week. They've been hitting 1.3m and 1.4 fairly regularly so I wouldn't expect one.

Anyone think there will be an overlay? There was 100k last week which was pretty nice, but tbh, I don't think there will be one this week. They've been hitting 1.3m and 1.4 fairly regularly so I wouldn't expect one.
I would have played it last week if I had noticed they were doing a 100K added. I can't imagine there will be an overlay today with the way they've been pimping the mill this week.

yea its prettyy nasty how much they make off of every tourney, id like to play but im sure no one is willing to stake for this one, im having major bankroll issues the past few days =(

In.OMG FREEROLLIN FOR 1200fpps!!!
officially rooting for 2007's chris moneymaker. what? i don't know, i'm drunk.someone post some chip counts, i'm drunk and sleepy, and looking to rail someone. oh, and i'd like to watch some poker.ZING

Someone from FCP better get DEEEEEP in this ***** tonite!GLGL!

damn you! I bubbled one of the 400R fpp sats. I won one sat this week but sold it. I might be in, haven't decided
Can you sell it simply by unregistering and getting the entry fee deposited into your account?
Can you sell it simply by unregistering and getting the entry fee deposited into your account?
If you unregister you will be credited $215 tournament dollars in your account.
ya, but it doesn't go to your account in cash, you get it in tournament dollars. T$ can be used for all tourneys and sngs and if you win in those you get the prize in cash. You can also sell T$ to people through stars if you both agree to sell/buy for the same amount.
ya, but it doesn't go to your account in cash, you get it in tournament dollars. T$ can be used for all tourneys and sngs and if you win in those you get the prize in cash. You can also sell T$ to people through stars if you both agree to sell/buy for the same amount.
Ah, ok. Thanks for explaining that. I only play on Bodog right now but I'll probably get on PStars eventually if that PayTru PStars debit card concept pans out.